[Resolved] Hotels.com — hotel roma in assisi - italy
Stay at: Hotel Roma
Piazza Santa Chiara 15
Dates; 7/9/18-7/11/18 (3 nights)
Number of guests: 3
I am writing to you to inform you that during my stay, there was no Wi-Fi in the entire hotel, and the television in my room was not working.
The very first day of our stay here, I spoke to people at the front desk, and they told me that they knew about the WIFI, and that they were going to fix it. We also mentioned the issue with the T.V. in the room.
Throughout our stay, we continued expressing our concerns about both issues, but every time, the answer was the same: "we are going to fix it". The issues were never corrected.
Due to the lack of WIFI, I was not able to communicate with USA and conduct my business. Also, my family was not able to watch T.V. in the room.
This room was advertised with both; WIFI and television, but they did not provide either of these services. Therefore, I am requesting a refund.
Please get back to me at your earliest convenience.
I thank you in advance for your time and kindness.
More Hotels.com Complaints & Reviews
- Venere.com - Refuse to honor confirmation of booking 
- Book In Hotels.com - fraud 
- Hotels.com - no customer service 
- Hotelclub.com - Hotelclub.com uses the bait a switch scam 
- Hotels.com - scam and lies 
- Hotels.com - hotel bentleys colaba mumbai
- Hotels.com - refusal of refund 
- Hotels.com - refund cancellation payment not in full amount
- Hotels.com - reservation to a closed hotel!
- Hotels.com - refund issue