Hot Topicrude cashier experience

Don't get me wrong, I love Hot Topic and am a regular at this location. So far, I have had only one bad experience, which I am talking about now. This occurred back in June of 2017. The cashier was just plain rude towards me when I attempted to change my mind about purchasing a pin. I wasn't even like I had waited a few days to return it, I was changing my mind on the spot. She could not get the machine to work and didn't even bother to call service to help her, she just took 20 minutes and failed to do it herself. She was the only worker that day, and later when I was walking out of another store, I saw her on break with a huge line at the counter. Ridiculous. Luckily, I have not seen her since, and this is the only I have ever had a negative experience at Hot Topic.

• Po
    pobarjenkins Oct 29, 2017

Just out of curiosity, why did you wait four months to make a complaint?