Hot Topicbad customer service

J

On August 4th I bought some items including a shirt which I tried to return September 2, 2017. Your receipt said I had within 30 days to return. The first time I went in the cashier said I needed my hot cash to return the shirt, so I returned later with it. He then told me it was too late since today was the 30th day, yet I was still within the 30 days. He should've mentioned the first time I tried to return it that it was over the 30 day limit, even though I believe you should be able to return items on the 30th day. I made two different trips to try to return this shirt which was very inconvenient and time consuming.

bad customer service