Hootersunethical behaviour

I went today to the Hooters in the Doral location in Miami. I've gone there multiple times and I've had a great experience except for today's. My father asked for a cup of water without ice and lemonade and the waitress responded "I only have two hands" and was very snappy and rude. Then she asked another waitress to come take care of our table. The rude waitress was with her apparent boyfriend right in front of us and kept on giving everyone at the table dirty looks. She would visit a table here and there and go back to hug and kiss the guy. When we ordered a pitcher she almost gave my 14 year-old daughter a cup of beer. Whenever we asked for something it would take 30 minutes for the order to arrive when we noticed that other tables would get it within minutes ordering. I am very disappointed with the customer service at Hooters. I don't know the waitresses name but she has long blonde hair with a few black extensions in her hair. She has dark eyes and a light/medium skin tone. She appeared to be Cuban.