Hooblyhoobly

M Dec 18, 2018

I cannot access my account. The profile page, message page, listings page are all blank. I also cannot post an ad. What's going on??? I am logged in and my post for a pekingese puppy is still active so what gives??? I did post a link to a video of the puppy yesterday and it seems that after that I have this problem. I have been an active member for a long time and I have never had an issue. Please answer asap.

Skylar010406 Dec 18, 2018

Same thing is happening to me ... I've tried everything I can think of so what gives???

• Ke
    Keeva G-Retriever Dec 18, 2018

Ditto, Can not see anything but a white blank page but it says I'm logged in? Wish they would fix whatever is going on.

Skylar010406 Dec 18, 2018

I keep getting this error message:
    This page isn’t working www.hoobly.com is currently unable to handle this request.
    HTTP ERROR 500
    I have deleted cookies, cleared out the cache, used different internet browsers, tried to access Hoobly through my laptop, my desktop, and my android phone, and even registered a new account with a new email to no avail.
    I found a pet I really want to purchase and cannot send a message to the seller. Unfortunately, the seller did not post a phone number or web address in their ad.
    Can anyone out there please help me contact this seller:
    Member Details
    Username frt4o
    Member Since Oct 23 2016

Please contact me at [email protected]

I would be so thankful!!!

• Ti
    Titsmaggie Dec 18, 2018

me too!!

• Je
    jenniferBenice Dec 19, 2018

@Titsmaggie me too does anyone know what is causing it to do this? I cant check my messages, profile, listings nothing. But i can see my ad is still being shown when I go to the home page and click on dogs, the breed, location then I can see my ad. Is it the site or our settings on our stuff (laptops, computers, phones)

• Ti
    Titsmaggie Dec 18, 2018

I even created a whole new account and it still doesn't work. Must be a problem with the actual site.

• Ke
    Keeva G-Retriever Dec 18, 2018

@Titsmaggie It must be. Bad timing with ads posted for placing pups the week before Christmas.

Skylar20099 Dec 18, 2018

Member Details
    Username frt4o
    Member Since Oct 23 2016

Please contact me at [email protected]

I would be so thankful!!!

• Cb
    CBS09 Dec 18, 2018

I cant check my msgs or see my post online or on app...

• Re
    Rene’ Dec 19, 2018

Wow so it’s just not me...stressing since I’ve got Xmas puppies listed...frustrating. Hoping it gets fixed soon!!!

• Iv
    Ivette Marcano Dec 19, 2018

What's going on? I am real frustrated because I have ad's and can't see my messages and did a new account and still is just a blank page. I am wondering if this is just me?

• Iv
    Ivette Marcano Dec 19, 2018

@Ivette Marcano Does anyone knows if there it's a way to talk to someone for this issue?

Angalina Ferko Apr 09, 2019

ALL OF THE ABOVE COMMENTS ARE BASICALLY THE SAME, NONE OF US CAN ACCESS HOOBLY PETS, AND NO ONE HAS ANSWERED ANY OF OUR QUESTIONS!!!