Having problems with Hoobly?

Hoobly reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Feb 9, 2010. The latest review membership and premium time was posted on Jun 15, 2021. The latest complaint spam filled ads was resolved on Feb 09, 2010. Hoobly has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 221 reviews. Hoobly has resolved 1 complaints.

Hoobly Customer Service Contacts

13609 Victory Blvd, Suite 126
Van Nuys, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Hoobly Customer Service. Initial Hoobly complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Hoobly above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Hoobly. Discuss the issues you have had with Hoobly and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Hoobly Complaints & Reviews

Hoobly — puppy mill dogs

I have multiple times reported ads that I know for a fact are people running puppy mills. I bought a dog from...

Hoobly — something is wrong with the website?

I was trying to send a message to a person that was selling something and when I went to hit send a message...

Hoobly — customer service

Customer service is horrible. Wrong telephone numbers posted. Trying to create an account and being told to...

Hoobly — not being able to login to my account

Can't log in to my account it says i need a code sent to my phone never got it can you please help me resolve...

Hoobly — cannot register

Good afternoon, I cannot register and desperately need to get in contact with multiple dog breeders!!! I...

Hoobly — problem in logging in my account

I'm locked out, a verification code was suppose to be sent to my phone but never recieved it, now it...

Hoobycan't log in

Everytime I try to log in to my hoobly account it sends me a number to text a code to. I do that then it says I can't use the number they told me to use. I am hitting a wall Everytime!
Help! What can I do to fix this problem? I have posted on hoobly for the last 2 years with no problem. I can't message anyone and I can't post anything. I can't log in at all!!

Hoobly / member user name "(kathysfurryfriends)" — pregnant yorkie female 500.00 cash - please stop false advert. & animal cruelty

On 5-31-18 I met with the above member/seller to purchase the yorkie. False Advertisement. 4 yr. old yorkie...

Horse Cave

Hoobly.comunethical behavior

Signed up for Hoobly account (free) on 6/2/2018. Attempted to delete account on 6/3/2018 secondary to fake ads and emails telling me my account was accessed today (when I had not accessed it).

Website does not permit me to delete account information. Unable to remove or hide my phone number. Unable to change username. Company provides no contact information. When I search for admin support, I'm sent to ads on the site instead of support. I did not give this company permission to use my personal information!

Company deliberately seems to be hiding its contact information.

• Updated by VMM8 · Jun 05, 2018

Re-posting my initial message. Please delete my account and personal information immediately.
        Initial Message:

Company deliberately seems to be hiding its contact information.

• Pa
        Pam Hutson Jun 05, 2018

message is all mess up cant see any one message please check into it ty

TreasurrredAngels on Hoobly — selling sick and neglected kittens

Beware! Kitten mill (treasurrredangels) continues to sell sick and neglected persian kittens on hoobly. The...

Hoobly.com — not sending code / not being able to get in to my account

Over a week I have tried to get in to my account. I got an email saying someone got in my account and needed...

Hoobly — pet selling

There are a lot of sellers of puppies that are scammers. Like this one. It says they are in Chicago...

Hoobly ad scam — http://www.hoobly.com/ak8rd/merle-american-bully-puppies-ukc-and-abkc.htm

3 of the ads by this user are my dogs they are trying to scam people! Please remove this user and block them...

Hoobly and Craigslist — a scam artist advertising kittens

I went on Craigslist to inquire about kittens available. I found an ad and proceeded to text the number...

Hoobly.comnot loading page after logging in

I can look through hoobly just fine. Look at the ads etc. once I hit sign in it gives me the option to type in my email address and my password. Then I hit login and it goes to the next page but nothing shows up. It's just a blank page. It shows nothin except the search bar above and you can refresh but that doesn't help either. The blank page just shows up again. I am needing to retrieve my messages and I cannot do so.

Hoobly.com — no verify code texted to my number

I'm trying to access my hoobly account and they're asking for a verify code. The code should be texted to my...

Hoobly.comanimal abuse/unlicensed dog/puppy selling

Hoobly allows anyone to post anything and it appears it is not even a real site. I know for a fact that a particular unlicensed German Shepherd puppy breeder/animal hoarder who is actively under investigation in the state of Illinois is trying to sell puppies on this site. This person lives off the puppies that she breeds by a few dogs which she breeds over and over until they are used up and then gets rid of them and acquires new dogs to breed. Why is this allowed to go on??

• Ro
            rose brown Jun 03, 2018

OMG!!! Right same thing happened to me 5-31-18. For 500.00 I picked up a sickly under weight (can see ribs) yorkie. she has breathing problems, food aggressions, an other medical issues which I cannot afford. She was used to breed only. An she's pregnant now. It's been suggest to abort all babies now! but I can't afford even that.
            Ad nor Seller advertised Poor Condition.
            To make matters worse learned she has no teeth smdh wtf happens that a 3 yr old little dog has no teeth & rotten breath. Now Vet appt. needed asap an I have to spend lots more money towards her medical treatments or take her to local SPCA an I'm out of 500.00. I am reporting seller to local SPCA Investagations.
            BUYERS BEWARE OF AD'S on here/ web.

Hooblyhoobly

Was supposed to purchase a chihuahua puppy from user momcake the add stated beautiful colors purebred so I contacted I was told I was first to call I got first pick I picked the runt of the litter and she contacted me 2 weeks later stating that she wanted me to pick a back up just in case coz she was the smallest and had never had one this small and she might have to keep her i made it clear i didn't want another we drove 2 hours to see the dog and make sure they are real so she says to give her some extra time 2 weeks to grow a little more and we will see how she is doing she call a week later tho say the dog diedshe before all this when i first picked her I had already sent 100 deposit which we agreed on she then said she needed 100 more by the following week because she normally charges 200 which wee never discussed I sent another 100 after meeting her through pay pal. I don't really believe the puppy died i think she just wanted to keep it but now she says she can only pay me a little at a time it's a mess pretty sure she got my money and a puppy this is in Fredericksburg va her name is Laura I should've known better will NEVER go to an unlicensed breeder again.

Hoobly.comno help available

Site refuses to register my email to enable me to inquire about pets. Phone number provided to help apparently is invalid. I have tried several times to receive a response from this site for assistance to no avail. As they are listing live animals, I am extremely concerned as to their legitimacy and what is happening to the animals this site advertises for sale. I hope people listing animals on this site are very careful as to who they sell to because I do not believe hoobly.com is legitimate and cares at all about animals.

• Al
                Allison Wysocki Jun 01, 2018

I can't login either. I want to buy a rabbit but no one has responded to my email for registration.

Mary Ann Hanson Jun 01, 2018

I am having the same problem's lost out on 2 adorable dachshund puppies, just now found another 1 and won't send a code to let me in, 1 st seller from Ft gratio tMI never posted a ph #, so if you read plz put your # so I can get hold of you much rather tx you cuz hoobly is not helping sellers or buyers.

JohnKL Apr 20, 2018

The system hasn't let me in for 2 days, I sent them a text message, I reset my password 3 times but the system will not let me log in. I tried to register again with a different email and the system recognized my phone# so it won't let me register again. Some stuff their system is high tech others very archaic.

• Fa
                fairytail farm Mar 20, 2018

Hoobly once again is locked up by someone.I love posting my goats on here I always get great homes for them. I hate posting anything on Craigslist. So disappointed in Hoobly.

Hoobly.comwebsite

Spent over an hour trying to log in to Hoobly in order to purchase someones dog. Site would not allow me to log in. Site would not allow me to register as a new user. They did not respond to email and just sent robotic responses by text. I was never able to get into the site and Hoobly suspended me for trying!! Seems like a scam site to me since they get my email and cell number and them provide no services! I am in process of reporting them as a scam site.