HooblyNo customer support contact info

T Review updated:

When I place my ad my pictures rotate sideways. When I prerotate to account for this they still post sideways. After trying to repost multiple times correctly with no success, I then searched for an hour for customer support for the site, but am unable to locate this information. All I want is my pics to post upright, and am upset I have no method of contacting the site.

• Su
    Summer1515 Dec 05, 2020

I can't remove my from your website. Please remove.. majestic.

• Do
    Dori Edmonds Dec 01, 2020

I paid for 2 months of Bronze membership where I'm supposed to be able to pay up to 25 listings each month. But it keeps telling me to upgrade my subscription. I wiped out every one of my listings but when I try to list one, it said you needed to upgrade! What the heck! I emailed the guy 3 times with no response!

• Bi
    birdlady3929 Apr 05, 2019

Help please Hoobly when I repost my ad it should go to the 1st page but it goes to the 4th page any one know why or how to get ahold of hoobly so I can tell them so they can fix it? Please contact [email protected] thank You

• Bo
    Bonita Bush Jan 10, 2019

My messages are not going out and I'm not receiving any as well.

• Ti
    Titsmaggie Dec 18, 2018

Can someone find a real support number? I called the ones listed and got cussed out in Spanish!

• Mi
    Michaelr32884 May 16, 2019

@Titsmaggie Me too

• Ph
    philipatem Oct 25, 2018

Hello, Group Members Good Day sadly??i'm looking to re-home my little bulldog pups called Paris and Malo.They are 11 weeks old they are both kids and pets-friendly. But the reason why I'm willing to re-home these pups Its because my Health status???? its very bad at the moment, So I think they need to go to someone that has more experience?? with these types of breed or somebody who has the time and can put the effort into full training him.He is potty trained and can do some commands Sit, Paw and lay down.Any more information?? required please get in touch. He is fully vaccinated, Wormed and fled, So if you are really interested in having any of them please text me at [protected] for more info and recent pics.???? please text only so I can get back ASAP to you.
    [protected]

male and female corgi puppies

Comments

• Wi
    windwalkerpugs Aug 27, 2018

The number was [protected] goes by James Maxwell. Dold me a white pug. Never received

• Wi
    windwalkerpugs Aug 27, 2018

Please be aware of a man selling pugs. His number is [protected] he is a big time scammer. When I tried to purchase a pug he was in Arkansas now he's got the same Whit oug listed but now he says he's in Pennsylvania. I lost money to him and never received a puppy

chrisfrey May 19, 2018

Me too, I don't understand it. Why isn't there a phone number for support? When I read up on how to fix it, I found out it is the Website that needs to fix it. But there is no number to call. I don't know how there are so many the right way and mine are wrong.

• Jb
    Jbaker5d Jan 16, 2018

If you figure this out please let me know.

• My
    Myra Lindquist Conover Aug 11, 2017

I am having the exact same problem. I just want to post an ad with my pictures in the upright position. How can we make this happen. Hundreds of other ads have their pictures up right, all I want is for mine to be in the upright position also.