Hooblydog I gave a down payment on hoobly thru zelle for 200$

T Aug 05, 2019 Review updated:

Me and my wife gave a down payment of 200$ for a golden doodle puppy and we found out it was a scam and we have a given pictures of the hoobly ad, the zelle transaction and also a picture of the Instagram page where we have messaged her and we are trying to get a reimbursement. Please please please try and get back with me as soon as possible and thankyou !

BerniceClonch Nov 08, 2019

Does Hoobly ever actually check into these complaints and get back with anyone.

• Ca
    Caleigh Swinney Oct 29, 2019

Has anyone gotten a phone number from her? I too made a deposit but I'm starting to worry because she is acting really shaddy and sent me an email request for the remaining $200 which isn't supposed to be due until pickup.

BerniceClonch Nov 03, 2019

@Caleigh Swinney Please do Not send her anymore money I wish I would have saw this sooner. I have at least 10 names that she is using and 4 different emails. She did actually send a phone number and then blocked me but not before I got a screenshot. She is now using the name one stop Breeder on hoobly and the town listed as Frankfort. She has changed it several times. I made a fake name so she never knows who is me. I track her daily. I have contacted the police to file a report. FYI. You can not get your money back with Zelle that is why she’s using it. It’s a third party company

BerniceClonch Nov 03, 2019

@BerniceClonch [protected] is the number she gave me. And has responded to it.

BerniceClonch Oct 28, 2019

Anyone ever get anything back from Hoobly. She has posted these again. I have saw her post these for at least 6 times since I was scammed.

BerniceClonch Oct 09, 2019

I made one also. But on a different Instagram called Desirees Doodles which has now changed to Hermosadoodles. I also sent my money through Zelle to a different email. So far I have collected 3 different Instagram names and 3 different emails. This person needs to be stopped. Its untelling how much money they have scammed from people and looks like they also have kids. So sad.

• Mi
    Michelle Mussoni Aug 24, 2019

I hope this wasnt a scam, we made a deposit also

• Mi
    Michelle Mussoni Aug 24, 2019

Please I hope this isn't a scam, I made a deposit also