Hooblyad scam for french bulldog puppy in nc

J Jul 21, 2019 Review updated:

Member "qwa" is a fraud and scam. Placed ad for French Bulldog puppy for sale in the Greensboro, NC area for $1, 300, I messaged the member, we texted back and forth, even spoke on the phone. We came to an agreement for purchasing the puppy, I sent the money, we agreed on a time and place to meet do I could pick up the puppy I paid for, and he did not ever show up. He took my money and ran. No response to texts or phone calls. His contact number is 864-871-1689 if you see this number it is a scam !

Samantha Khoury Jun 21, 2021

FRENCH BULLDOG PUPPY SCAM!!! Hi. Wanted to let everyone know that Frenchie puppy pictures are being used by some guy that has ads in just about every state on Hoobly. He uses stolen pictures from legitimate seller ads, and creates his post with copied pictures. He posts his phone number on the picture: [protected]. His ads are usually for a Frenchie are anywhere from $600 to $800. He burned me today for $100 and 5 hours of driving time. Check it out for yourself. Go to Hoobly and with filters on United state > pets and animals > dogs and puppies > French Bulldogs. How you can stop scammers is by adding your own diagonal watermark across your picture(s). If you paste your number at the top or bottom of your photo, that's easily cropped to add the scammer's number.

Samantha Khoury Jun 21, 2021

FRENCH BULLDOG SCAM ALERT! Hi. Wanted to let everyone know that French bulldog puppy pictures are being used by some guy that has ads in just about every state. He copies and pastes other members legitimate puppy phones, posts his phone number on the picture: [protected]. His ads are usually for a Frenchie priced anywhere from $600 to $800. He burned me today for $100 and 5 hours of driving time. Do yourself and innocent buyers a big favor. Please a watermark across your pictures (diagonally). If you place them at the top or bottom, cropping your phone number and adding another one is super easy.

johnjackjason Feb 23, 2021

Attempted to scam me for Sonos on Craigslist. Used the same phone number. They kept making excuses for in-person exchange then offered to ship w/ priority very heavy items on their on dime. My scam ears perked up, I searched their phone number [protected]) and found this post. I stopped dealing with them. Thank you!

• Jj
    JJ McPhee Aug 28, 2020

This post saved my $850, almost bought some Sonos equipment from him.

Maranda Cianceruso Aug 18, 2020

Don’t feel bad he scammed me just last week for $300.00 !!!

• Lo
    loveciara Jul 21, 2019

thank you for accepting me contact me with my email (laurawilliams1850 @ gmail.com