Having problems with Hoobly?

Hoobly reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Feb 9, 2010. The latest review membership and premium time was posted on Jun 15, 2021. The latest complaint spam filled ads was resolved on Feb 09, 2010. Hoobly has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 221 reviews. Hoobly has resolved 1 complaints.

Hoobly Customer Service Contacts

13609 Victory Blvd, Suite 126
Van Nuys, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Hoobly Customer Service. Initial Hoobly complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Hoobly above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Hoobly. Discuss the issues you have had with Hoobly and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Hoobly Complaints & Reviews

Jun 27, 2019

Hoobly — email are not possible to update (to delete email hacked)

My email [protected]@hotmail.com and [protected]@hotmail.com are hacked and taken over. I redirected all my...

Hooblycategories filter for pets/animals goats

Hello,

There are MANY goat breeds that need to be included in the Categories Filter for goats!!! You only have 5 listed!! You might further divide them into Dairy goats and Meat goats and Fiber goats

Dairy goats for example: (these should be added)
Alpine
LaMancha
Saanen
Toggenburg
Oberhasli

You already have Nubian but Nigerian should be changed to Nigerian Dwarf

Meat Goats: ( you already have Pygmy and Boer)
Myotonic
Kiko
Spanish

Fiber Goats - Angora

Hoobly.comstud service

Hi I recently found out someone is trying to use my pics as the parents of their pups which is not the case and now shes even posted an ad of my studs for sale which is not the case either the name on the account is jazmierbrown and here is the link. http://www.hoobly.com/p/34jk3 I deleted my stud account until this is resolved. I cant believe what she is doing or why this is crazy I did call her and ask her to not use my photos here is her phone number this is a scam and fraud [protected]

Hooblychow chow puppies

My name is Michelle Cross email address is [protected]@yahoo.comYes this person took a $100 deposit for a dog that she represented as AKC. Well the father could have been but the litter is not. When I asked her on May 6th she said yes they could be registered. The day before I was to drive to pick up puppy she text me and said she had made a mistake that she had never sent in the parents papers and that would make neither parent registered. She told me she had another litter due and it would have AKC parents. Well the litter was born now she says it's not registerable. I asked for my deposit back and she blocked me. She miss lead me the whole way. She is listed under cortesbeatrice1962 here is her ad. Chow Chow Puppies looking for forever families
      Born: March 9th, 2019
      Ready for forever families: May 4th, 2019
      Florida Certificate of Health
      First set of shots administered but veterinarian.
      Dewormed 8x : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, &8 weeks old
      Clean fecal examination.
      High protein diet
      High calcium diet
      Daily vitamin supplement
      Potty training
      Socialized with small children daily
      Love chew toys
      Parents AKC & CKC registered
      Sire & Dame on premises
      1 female left
      Happy healthy cuddly playful adorable sweet fluffy loving fur babies looking for forever families.
      $600.00 each

$100.00 deposit hold your puppy till pick. Deposits nonrefundable if you decide you don't want the puppy.
      $500.00 due at pick up

Located in Umatilla Fl.
      Ms. Bea
      [protected]
      This is the puppy I put a deposit on. But I was wanting a AKC registerable one.

Hooblypuppy

I purchased a Doberman from a breeder on your site. Their screen name is "dobes2017". Since purchasing the puppy I have had multiple medical issues and have spent a great deal of money to get the puppy to good health. This breeder I believe is simply running a puppy mill and selling dobermans with pre existing conditions. Also, they gave me the pup at 7 weeks, which at the time I was not aware was illegal. I hope you consider banning this seller to save the life of these dobermans because some might not have the money to fix them like we are. I've tried getting papers from them but they refuse and ignore me. I think they are a fraud and that you should remove them from making money off of these poor puppies. Feel free to contact me at [protected] and I will explain the 4 grand I just spent on him yesterday. It to mention the thousands before at the vet. Please do not let this continue.

Hooblyaccount hacked

My account was hacked by someone supposedly selling dogs - I myself reported it to hoobly and they in turn banned me! I have been attempting to get this straightened out for about 6 months!! I have tried to set up a new account only to have the message of my ip address has been banned appear on the sign up screen!!

Really disappointed since this is one of the few sites left where you can advertise animal sales!!

Apr 27, 2019

Hoobly — ad

Doberman wilorun breeding hickory pa she was nasty Nancy is her name she is running a scam called her about...

Hooblybelgian malinois puppies ft worth

I got belgian malinois puppy from the breeder fermalinois79 with parvo virus.
            I paid for the puppy, for the trip to Texas, for the doctor, for medicine, for pet's supplies.
            I was giving her IV fluids and nutrition through syringe. She suffered a lot. Diarrhea started the next day (virus incubation period is 3-5 days), so obviously that all other puppies are infected too. Then vomiting started and diarrhea became bloody. It was horrible. I did not sleep a week. She died on my hand. Her heart just stopped. He doesn't answer my texts. His phone # is [protected]. Be aware

belgian malinois puppies ft worth

Hooblyscammer trying to sell puppies

So I seen an ad on hoobly for puppies.. So i messaged the seller..seller responded and spoke with her on the phone..we set up a day and time to meet. She asked for a deposit to hold the puppy. I figured thats normal for most breeders. She played me the whole way from where she claimed she was from (but wasnt). She took my money, never brought me my puppy and blocked me from all contacts.

• Ir
                  Iryna Daubner Jun 27, 2019

DO not send money, pick it up, deposit only Pay pal (NOT family or friends) only then you can claim it back

Apr 13, 2019

Hoobly — cat breeder

Breeder using name bengal4life had a beautiful 1 year old Maine Coon listed for $400. I emailed her through...

Hooblyhedgehog adoption

I was looking for a baby hedgehog. And this woman was selling them for $150 each. Asking for $50 deposits. So I got in contact with her and sent out $100 check on January 14th of 2019. Every week since then she has come up with an excuse as to why the are not available. She doesn't send pics. Her email is [protected]@aol.com, her number is [protected], and her name is Gina Syacsure. She has taken down her ad. Says deposits are non-refundable now that we are questioning her about why they are not available.

Hooblybengal kittens

applied to ad about bengal4life she took my deposit drove 5 hours gave me wrong address she scammed another lady on this site. She needs to removed. I asked her if she had any silver bangels but realized she was too far away but she kept messaging me through hoobly so if figured it was legit boy was i wrong. so she is going to ruin it for honest people out there who do need a deposit on their pure bread beagles. i did get the police involed and hope the do get her. She use people 's pictures from pinterest she is a fraud stay away from her people.

• Ro
                      rosekeen Jun 13, 2019

I was scammed by Samantha Gast as well. If you do a google photo search on her listed pictures, you will see that they are found on numerous sites.
                      I have posted ads warning others of her, and have been thanked by a few people as a result.

• Ol
                      OliviaT Jun 09, 2019

Hi did she tell you her name was Samantha Gast, I gave her my money as well for Bengal kitten, she claims shes in Ohio, never got kitten

Hooblybengal kittens..

I was looking into getting a Bengal Kitten. This was a great price for one.. and not to far away from me!! They wanted a deposit up front.. got pictures of BEAUTIFUL kittens.. I was even thinking about getting two.. they said they will work with me and help e out.. then said I was lucky because the one I wanted wasn't sold yet.. I must have an angel looking over me.. so I thought It was way to good to be true.. well it was .. I did some google searches.. found all the images they have sent me.. and found the kittens I was going to purchase in Egypt 7 months ago.. ALWAYS DO YOUR RESEARCH PEOPLE!!!

bengal kittens..

HooblyDog for sale in houston, tx

Back on January 20-23 I contacted USERNAME XOXOXOXIXI123BBB regarding the purchase of a French bulldog.
                      $500 was sent through quick pay, on the date the pup was going to be delivered this person made an excuse which drag me with all these lies for about a month and 8 days. Bottom line this person is committing fraud. the pup was never delivered. I want a refund.
                      Please contact me at [protected]@gmail.com

Dog for sale in houston, tx

Mar 03, 2019

Hoobly — purchases a havapoo puppy 8 wks old have had her 3 days & she is infested with ear mites to the point her ears are bleeding.

Purchases a havapoo puppy 8 wks old have had her 3 days & she is infested with ear mites to the point her...

Feb 24, 2019

Hoobly — siberian kittens

Seller is ash976. The sale of the kitten was agreed upon to take place 2/23/19 and the seller was going to...

Feb 18, 2019

Hoobly — american bully

Hello can I just kindly ask If my hoobly messages are working properly. Im not sure if I am able to see...

Feb 14, 2019

Hoobly.com — puppies for sale. user name us ab629

We purchased an 8 week old lab/mastiff mix from this woman named, aj. When we got home we realized he wa...

Feb 09, 2019

Hoobly — I can not post and add att adds were deleted

I am a professional breeder And use your website to sell puppies I am wondering as to why i am not able to...

Feb 06, 2019

Hoobly — puppies for sale in michigan username tthedoggiedojo

Please do not purchase from username tthedoggiedojo. This woman currently has 8 ads on hoobly.com for...