Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Money & Insurance Honda Financial Services Paid off but not received my title over one month

Honda Financial Services review: Paid off but not received my title over one month

M
Author of the complaint
3:14 am EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

This is Jinwen Yang, my information as bellow :

VIN : JHMZC5F16KC005389

ACCOUNT # [protected]

I paid off my loan on Dec 28, 2021, but I have not received my title by now, I called this number which is the only contact in web : [protected], I called at least 10 times, each time lisen the music at least 30 minutes, 2 times over 60 minutes, but never get a people pick up the phone, I want know the status of my title, but never get a people to answer me, I really disappoint with Honda, I wish I never have any business with Honda, this is the worst customer service I have ever met, I have another car Toyota, every time I will be in talk within 5 minutes, the big difference make me really disapooint with Honda, I will never recomend any friend with Honda because what I experience suck customer service, if you are a leader, please try yourseof to call [protected], see how long you can get a poeple to pick up the phone.

I just want to get back my title because I have paid off, it is over one month, I never have the chance to know what is going on, the auto voice only tell me I have paid off my loan, but never be able to know when I can get back title, please call me if someone really take customer as people, my number is [protected]

More Honda Financial Services complaints & reviews

Honda Financial Services - account rep kemeesha
2 comments
S
Apr 06, 2022 2:50 pm EDT

Same situation. I called back after a month, waited for more than 60 min, and was told that my address was "insufficient". However, I confirmed the address that they have on file (which they used to mail out the title), was my exact address. I asked them that I need to bring the title to DMV within 30 days or something but then now it passed that days, I might ended up paying for the penalty or fine. They said they don't know and will resend the title using the same address. I guess all I can do is just waiting (which has been more than a month already). Not acceptable.

N
Feb 25, 2022 10:34 pm EST

Paid off my 2021 CRV. I received the title 2 weeks later no issues or problems. Title was mailed from the DMV. Most states receive title electronically from Honda Financial. Dmv issues New Title.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

91 complaints