Menu
Home Money & Insurance Honda Financial Services Lease maturity
W
Author of the complaint
11:16 am EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

My 2018 HRV was repossessed despite the fact that I bought a new Honda. I spoke with several lease maturity agents and told them I would return the car on 2/1/222. I went to the dealer on 2/1/22 and purchased and new Honda. At the time they did not have inventory. They told me it would take 2-3 weeks to get the new car. They told me to keep the car until the new car arrived. I am scheduled to exchange cars today but the car was taken. I now have to drive 65 miles to reclaim my plates. My credit score has been damaged.

Here are a few points:

1. I have bought more than 20 Hondas in the past 20 years.

2. I have never missed a payment and have a perfect credit score.

3. In the past six months I have had COVID twice.

4. I am front line worker (nurse) care for patients every day.

5. Wife is also an emergency room nurse and also had COVID 2 months ago.

6. I have had 2 deaths in my family in the past 4 months.

It has been a difficult time for my family and have now been violated by Honda's Lease Maturity Center. It's shocking that one division doesn't communicate with the other division.

More Honda Financial Services complaints & reviews