Honda Financial Services — crooks
I purchased a car about 2 years ago, and at that time, I was working at a Honda dealership. I had to leave my position because my elderly mother was hospitalized, and I was one payment behind. I attempted to contact them about it and make arrangements to get caught up, but I was told I needed to call two weeks ahead of when my payment is due to arrange that. I tried to get caught up, but never did. I eventually called them and told them to just come get it. They reported it as involuntary, and unpaid. My parents took out a loan against their house for me to pay it off, and they are still reporting that I owe then almost twenty thousand dollars! I surrendered the car about six months ago, and paid them off about four months ago, but my credit report shows that I owe them money, and I can't go buy a car anymore!
More Honda Financial Services Complaints & Reviews
- Honda Financial Services - do not apply principal payments
- Honda Financial Services - late charges
- Honda Financial - Car Lease
- American Honda Financial Services - account rep kemeesha
- Honda Financial Services - impossible to deal with.
- Honda Financial Services - honda financial services
- Honda Financial - Never use it
- Honda Financial - Dishonest crooks
- Honda Financial - Rip off palace
- Honda Financial Services - after early payoff — cannot get title reissued or formal payoff statement from honda