Homework Marketentire site not accessible

A Review updated:

I had been using this site for years with a lot of caution. There is a ton of scammers on there that just reuse others work and try to get paid for it. But there are others that do original work. The other day I went to log on and get work that I already paid for, and I can no longer access anything. It wants me to upload two government I.D.'s as well as link my PayPal account, neither of which will work even though I don't trust doing neither one of them anyway. I can't do anything on the site now until I verify my profile which it isn't letting me do, and there's no contact info for them. So I'm pretty much out of the money and the assignment.

• Jh
    Jhamzic Jun 03, 2019

If you have a teacher account, it is NORMAL that you will be prompted by the system to do that.
    It is used to verify if you are the owner of the Paypal or Payoneer account that you have configured in the site.
    How can the students send their payments or how will you withdraw your payments if there is no Paypal or Payoneer configured?
    You are obviously doing something wrong that's why nothing works.
    So many teacher accounts are approved without your issues .
    If you are not a TEACHER, then, you won't be asked to upload those above.
    There are more than 500++ active teachers on the site, so, exactly, how much "tons" of scammers did you encounter?
    Can we have their usernames?