HomeworkMarket.com Logo

HomeworkMarket.com

Having problems with HomeworkMarket.com?

75 N Woodward Ave. № 84376
Tallahassee, Florida

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with HomeworkMarket.com.

Complaints & Reviews

Homework MarketTerrible

I found this website and hired these guys from HomeworkMarket. I missed a lot of classes because I had a lot of work. And my professor said that if I wanted to get the permission to come to tests I was supposed to do all the homework I missed! So I decided to make half myself and for the rest I hired these guys.
They did make it on time and I got what I paid for, but quality was very poor. And it was obvious that people who I hired had a really poor English! There were a lot of mistakes. I will never use this service again, not worth the money!

HomeworkMarket.comIncorrect answers!!

Used this website because I had really huge problems in School and my grades were terrible! So I found this website and decided to give it a try! All the answers they gave me were false! I really mean it!! Every single answer was incorrect. Don't use this site, people there are rally stupid and don't know anything! I gave them money and they promised that everything will be perfect, but it was not. I'm so angry!! I really hate HomeworkMarket!!

Jhamzic Apr 15, 2016

Please request for a refund on these transactions.
        You should check the teachers profile and review ratings thoroughly before hiring the tutor.
        The review ratings will guide you on other student's experience with the teacher.

Homework MarketHomework services

I hired someone from Homework services to help take a college course. I followed all his requirements for payment through PayPal but PayPal wouldn't release funds for at least 10 days. This person cancelled the payment twice and kept asking me to submit payment to another email address. I offered to send a cashiers check and or money order to his address of choice (and overnight). He has threatened to call my college and work making sure I pay for not paying him. But I did pay him, twice. What kind of a website tolerates this type of fraud and harassment. I've contacted the FBI and PayPal. Not sure of the solution but I would suggest to anyone looking at this site to not use it. This site should be ashamed of themselves for allowing this type of corruption. Very Unhappy Citizen

Jhamzic Apr 15, 2016

There are reminders in our landing page how things are done in HomeworkMarket.
          All you have to do is read so you will be guided properly on what to do. All we're asking from you is to follow the two steps below.
          If the tutor ask you to do something else, that should warn you not to proceed or you can easily contact us to confirm.
          Posting your answer in the website ensures that it is legit and down payments paid in our payment system will be easily refunded if the teacher fails to follow the agreement.

Can You Do My Homework? How Does Homework Market Work?
          Homework market is the ideal spot to get quality answer help and assistance to your homework questions. We have hundreds of teachers and homework helpers waiting to answer your questions from a broad range of topics. The process is simple, quick and easy. Just follow these two steps:

Post your question above for free with as much information as possible. Answers are priced by the teacher (author). You only pay if you decide to buy an answer
          You may receive a hand shake request from a teacher with the price and lead time to do your homework. The teacher may request a down payment to start working. It is in principle an agreement that you will purchase that answer from that homework helper or teacher once the homework is completed for you.

OUTSIDE TRANSACTIONS:
          This is how things are done in HomeworkMarket.
          Beware of persons asking for payments directly to their Paypal accounts. Read the Help and FAQ for proper payment procedures.
          Offsite payment is strictly not allowed here.
          Teacher's accounts are blocked for this violation.
          We can only refund payments made to HomeworkMarket.
          Since you paid him directly to his Paypal account, please file a dispute to Paypal to stop your payment ASAP.

Follow the steps below and don't take shortcuts:
          Post your homework in the Question Page, choose teachers who sends you hand shakes, click on their usernames to see their profile and review ratings, sign the agreement, ask for a payment link from HomeworkMarket and buy the answer when it is posted in the answer page.
          Our public chat is open to everybody.
          Please be careful of some users there who take advantage of people who hasn't read our site policies.

Help and FAQ:
          OFFSITE PAYMENTS AND EXCHANGE OF CONTACT INFORMATION
          Offsite payments
          When making an offsite payment, you are transacting with a teacher without the supervision and protection of HomeworkMarket.com. A fraudulent teacher may encourage you to make an offsite payment to void this protection. Offsite payments are very likely to end in fraud.
          Exchange of contact information
          Exchanging contact information compromises your privacy. There are plenty of ways to communicate through HomeworkMarket.com. There's no reason to share your private email on the website.

Homework Market — Blocking tutors account before maturity of they founds

They are cheats, thieves, they will just block your account and you can never access them . no phone number...

Homework Market — Account was blocked

My account was blocked and i cannot even access my hard earned money. I have worked for this company for...

HomeworkMarket.com — Account Blocked

I worked at homework and due to some problems, they blocked my account. it was a trap played with me by a...

Multan

www.homeworkmarket.comthey blocked me and haven't made the homework for me

Don’t waste money. I paid the rep from the company www.homeworkmarket.com, because their promised to make the home work for me. The rep told me that it would take about 24 hours, but they haven’t returned the homework and stole money. As well as my access to the website was blocked. I only want to warn all people that the company is real scam and they don’t provide what they have promised you.

Jhamzic Apr 15, 2016

There is no information who this user is.
            The claim that it wasn't handled cannot be investigated if there is no username.
            There is a reason why accounts are blocked.
            He needs to give me information on his HomeworkMarket account, otherwise, I cannot handle anonymous complaints.

www.homeworkmarket.comThey deceive me and stole money

Scam. I opened the website www.homeworkmarket.com and sent them one message. I asked to make the homework for me, but they agreed and charged me after that. They didn’t return homework and didn’t respond. They deceived me and stole my money. It was the last time, when I used such website and of course I wanted to warn other people about these wry and dishonest people.

Jhamzic Apr 15, 2016

If the transaction was made inside HomeworkMarket, the down payment is refunded.
              Please read all reminders below if the transaction was done outside the site:

OUTSIDE TRANSACTIONS:
              This is how things are done in HomeworkMarket.
              Offsite payment is strictly not allowed here.
              Teacher's accounts are blocked for this violation.
              We can only refund payments made to HomeworkMarket.

Follow the steps below and don't take shortcuts:
              Our public chat is open to everybody.

Help and FAQ:
              OFFSITE PAYMENTS AND EXCHANGE OF CONTACT INFORMATION
              Offsite payments
              Exchange of contact information

www.homeworkmarket.comthey don't help and stop to reply after they have received my task

I contacted the website www.homeworkmarket.com and asked to help me with my home tasks. They sounded so enthusiastic and helpful, but it was total fraud. I waited, when they would finish the task, but they decided not to hurry. They didn’t reply now and I have no idea what to do next. I wasted time and money, but in result I received nothing. Completely unprofessional ad unhelpful company.

Jhamzic Apr 15, 2016

Tutors who failed to respond or post answers on your questions should be disputed.
                There is a dispute tab on every question page in HomeworkMarket.
                Click the Dispute tab on top of the question page to file a dispute and get a refund.
                The tutor should be rated accordingly. He is liable for his actions.

www.homeworkmarket.comThey didn't make the homework till the end

OMG. The worst services, so better stay away from the company www.homeworkmarket.com. I provided the homework and paid money, but these jerks took money and made the homework only for half. They haven’t replied to 10 questions and took the whole sum for the services. When I found out about it, I was really disappointed and tried to get money from them. But nothing. Please, share your views about this company.

• Ji
                  jimjoe Jul 13, 2015

this website called homeworkmarket.com is a scam they are stealing money from students and tutors they stole my money there and my tutorials when you try to contact them they will ignore you they stole all my tutorials and post them with another account and they blocked my account for no reason we have to report this website i will track them to report them they are abusing too much people you can report them there [protected]@godaddy.com and you can call +1.[protected] to report this website homeworkmarket.com is a scam if you want to join me to help you report them contact me to [protected]@gmail.com

www.homeworkmarket.com — The website is real scam, so don't pay money to them

People, stay away from the company www.homeworkmarket.com. I ordered some homework from them, but these jerk...

http://homeworkmarket.comThey block me with odd reason and i can't get my money

I worked as a teacher in homeworkmarket.com, but recently they blocked my access and account with odd Reason: too many payment processor disputes . I think it's not fair for teacher blocked account with that reason, because there are many bad student just want free solution then they are make a dispute or teacher competitors who want to give a bad rating . My second complaint is about my last payment before my account is block, this payment still not came to my paypal . I can't check it how much money in there because i can't login anymore.

HomeworkMarket.com — Fraudulent teachers

This is not a reputable website and individuals seeking help with their homework should beware. The day that...

HomeworkMarket.com — They blocked me and I can't get money back

I worked for the company www.homeworkmarket.com for several months, but recently they blocked my access and...