Homeaway — safe stolen from apartment
We stayed at property 8368998 in PDLA Tenerife, we went out for the evening and on our return the door had been forced open and the safe stolen, which contained passports, cash and bank cards.
The safe was not anchored correctly and only glued into the wardrobe, the owner said he was not aware of how it was anchored and would accept responsibility. It has cost us €2000, we feel the owner is responsible as he provided a safe which was not fit for purpose.
More Homeaway Complaints & Reviews
- HomeAway.com - bad company
- Homeaway - worthless customer service
- HomeAway.com - rental listing services complaint
- HomeAway.com - stay as far away from this company as you can
- HomeAway.com - scammed
- Homeaway - service
- HomeAway.com - there is no customer service
- Homeaway - security deposit refund
- Homeaway - villa
- Homeaway, Koi Interiors - rent room has too many problems for unprofessional service. the room is unhygienic and unhealthy