Home Advisor — service not provided
From Latrobe, PA on Oct 10, 2019.
I booked and paid for house cleaning service plan (once a week) with HomeAdvisor. My so called "pro" was a no-show this morning at 08:30 am. I called the Customer support line at 9 am and was transferred to a call center. Promised that my pro was on the way and was having trouble finding the address. A contact number in NJ was given ( I am in southwestern PA). I had no choice but to cancel my much needed cleaning and ask for a refund.
My first experience with Home Advisor was extremely disappointing. I sincerely hope that I can get my money back.
More Home Advisor Complaints & Reviews
- Service Magic - Fraudulent charges! 
- ServiceMagic.Com - Scam and deceptive advertising! 
- ServiceMagic.Com - Awful experience 
- Home Advisor - Service magic scam 
- ServiceMagic, Inc. - Fraudulent business practices of ServiceMagic, Inc. 
- Service Magic - Bad Service 
- Service Magic - Rip Off 
- ServiceMagic.Com - Unfair and deceptive trade practices, unfair competition, cyber squatting, and other serious violations of law
- Home Advisors - Unfair Business Practices
- HomeAdvisor - risher & son handyman service box 1561, huntsville, ar 72740