The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Home Depot — kitchen installation
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
In fall 2005 I had purchased cabinets and granite counter from Home Depot. Additionally I, unfortunately, was sold the idea of having Home Depot do the installing. Since that time they still have not repaired the damages nor will they repay for my corrective measures. Twice the undermount sink has fallen out, causing additional damages. Their installer never put in clips to hold it up it seems. First time they re-installed i specifically asked about that issue and was told they don't need clips (not true). The cabinets were improperly installed and it took me almost 2 years of constant email, letters and phone calls to finally have them send out their installers to repair the damaged items. Apparently, once they get your $$$ they really couldn't care less about service, self respect or integrity.
More Home Depot Complaints & Reviews
- Home Depot Credit Card - I urge all of you never to get this credit card!
- Home Depot Stainmaster Carpet - staineasy carpet
- GE Adora - dishwasher won't clean dishes
- Home Depot Store Employee Complaint - employees
- Hampton Bay - outside solar lamps model #79339 79330
- Home Depot - Hot Water Heaters - unfair installation charges
- Home Depot - Customer safety during covid 19
- Home Depot - unethical charges-home depot home improver credit card
- Home Depot - will never buy anything from them again
- Home Depot - appliance delivery order w838836677