Home Depot / Hampton Bay / Light Fixturereplacement globe

K

Two years ago, I remodeled my entire home. I put new light fixtures and ceiling fans throughout all of which are Hampton Bay and along the same theme. Recently and for no apparent reason, a globe from the flush mount light fixture fell off and shattered on the upstairs landing. I went to home depot to replace the globe. Of course they do not sell replacement globes for flush mount fixtures. I spoke to a Home Depot employee in the lighting department and she told me the line had been discontinued and that I would have to purchase all new light fixtures. I felt she was rude and uncooperative. I would like to replace the globe with the same or similar lines. I would like to be treated with respect and understanding.

replacement globe

• Si
    SICKOFITALLTOO Feb 27, 2011

MINE CRASHED ON A TILE FLOOR IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT...

• Si
    SICKOFITALLTOO Feb 27, 2011

Had the same thing happen with the same exact fixture!