Home Choice — defective oven
on the 23/07 I wrote to Home Choice... have not heard from them since.
Account Number [protected]
I am extremely disappointed with your service.
I received this oven last year November.
January it was faulty, called and I was told to courier it at my own expense yet it was delivered at my door steps.
Took it to my nearest branch in Maponya but they couldn't take it till March to be sent for repairs.
I received it back last weekend in a worse state because it has no legs, doesn't stand properly.
Had to return it to Maponya again so I still don't have if after 4 months.
Needless to say that I have never enjoyed it but I don't owe it.
Your receipt says it was replaced, that's not even my original stove because it extremely dirty and stained.
Surely I did not pay R4144.36 nothing???
Can I please have a new stove by the end of this week, delivered at my door steps as per initial agreement. I bought it because I need to use it on daily basis.
More Home Choice Complaints & Reviews
- Homechoice - my statement 
- Homechoice - homechoice is still taking money out of my installments as bank charges 
- Homechoice - account department incompetent 
- Homechoice - placing an order with a telephone and cancelling an order
- Homechoice - fraud committed under name 
- Homechoice - cell phone
- Homechoice - parcel sent to incorrect address acc no: 256311149
- Homechoice - wrong items delivered 
- Homechoice - foam mattresses
- Homechoice - miami wardrobe