HMSHoststarbucks chicago o’hare airport

M Nov 03, 2018

From the time I got in line through receiving my coffee there was an employee (Feleshia) that was yelling and cursing a fellow employee. This went on for about 30 minutes. I witnessed this the entire time I was seated in the area waiting for my flight to depart. The person she was yelling told her that her that she was bothering people. Feleshia went around to every employee "Am I bothering you?", "Am I bothering you?"... trying to intimidate the whole staff. She continued to eat and drink behind the counter while there were customers waiting. People were obviously afraid to tell the truth. The girl she was yelling at was hardy responding to her bahavior, but later left with her badge. She was no doubt being bullied by Feleshia. Then, my daughter came to the area where we were sitting and decided she wanted some coffee. This time, Feleshia took her order and instead of processing her order right then she continued to talk personal concerns with employees. Very disrespectful and rude. I hope the next time I'm in this airport I don't see her working here.

starbucks chicago o’hare airport