HMSHostservice unsatisfactory

P Nov 02, 2019 Review updated:

I work at the airport & was getting a sandwich to have for my dinner. I ordered the classic italian on rosemary parmesan. The employee asked what kind of cheese I would like & I said swiss. She picked up american & started to put it on the sandwich. I told her I said swiss but she didn't care, she put american on it anyways. I told her I wanted lettuce, tomato, pickle, banana pepper & cucumber on the sandwich. She said they were out of cucumber. She finished my sandwich but had to wait for another employee making a sandwich for a customer in line in front of me. That customer asked for cucumber & there were cucumber slices!
My food choices at the airport are limited but I will not get a sandwich from location again.

•   Nov 02, 2019

Hi Ladybug! As the associate told you, they were out of cucumber when your sandwich was being ordered. After your sandwich moved to the next phase of processing cucumber became available. This is standard practice. I hope this clears things up!

• R
      Nov 03, 2019

@DeAndre Washington Surely the person working in this sandwich shop had to know they'll have more in the back or coming soon? Even if they were new the part about the cheese is absolutely inexcusable! What if the customer had an allergy or an issue with a certain topping? They can then decide as they please what to give you? What type of business strategy is this? And no, I don't think it clears anything up, sadly.

• E
      Nov 03, 2019

You failed to even state the name of the business.

• L
      Nov 03, 2019

@Everywhere This guys has declared himself the complaint police. Has a lot of time so make sure your complaint is properly worded, clear and thorough. 😂