HitachiCooling problem continue

M Apr 12, 2018 Review updated:

Cooling problem continue
I have bough1 nos Window AC 1.5 ton from Pathak Enterprises District Shahjahanpur (UP) 242001 ON Date11 May 2014. From the First season (at year 2014) AC giving trouble which was installed, H. No-363A, Baduzai First, Tarron Wala Bagh At Shahjahanpur. Then I informed & registered complaint Pathak Enterprises, after few days one person had
came and checked the same and confirmed that gas is very low and he filled up the gas and go, in this year Ac gas fill without any charge due to guarantee period.
Second season (at year 2015) again AC giving trouble & cooling problem continue, again same process and confirmed that there is some puncher in tube & found AC gas leakage, then he filled up the gas but this time charge Rs.2500/- from me.
Third season (2016) again same incident but in this time found cooling problem due to compressor issue, then found compressor is under 5 year Guarantee so change from company but again this time charge Rs.2500/- from me.
Fourth seasom (2017) two time cooling problem came first one ac gas charged & second one Capister change, both occured in different months and chage Rs.2500/-Ac gas & Rs.1100/- Capister change.
Fifth seasonU2018) current time again cooling problem, then informed same. on date-09 april 2018 person had came and confirmed again that problem in Compressor & said that compressor will changed (Compressor in Guaantee) but Ac gas charge you have to give Rs.2500/- but in this time all process is hold.
Sir actually I am very tired from physically & finacelly both. plz understood my situation.in my opinion this product is totally defective
plz replace my product now I am not afford any charges.
My earnestly request you to look into the matter and do the needful. Bill copy are attached.

Saurabh Gupta/Akash Gupta
[protected]/[protected]

Hitachi

• T
      Apr 17, 2018

Dear Akash,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. We have escalated your concern to our team and will get in touch with you at the earliest. If you need further assistance get in touch with us at hitachiindia.[protected]@gmail.com.

Team Hitachi

Simply check

hello

• T
      Apr 24, 2018

Dear Akash,

We hope your concern is resolved. Please drop us an email at hitachiindia.[protected]@gmail.com in case you need any further assistance.

Team Hitachi