Having problems with Hire Writers?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Hire Writers.

Complaints & Reviews

hirewriters.comarticle writing

Stay away from Hirewriters.

I had purchase an article from Hirewriter and I got a half written article to check.

I was travelling as was unable to check it, therefore it got auto approved.

I wrote back to hirewriters regarding the same, they insisted me to reach out to the writer directly. Which I did, but the writer did not get back to me (I gave a weeks time to get back to me).

I wrote back to hirewriters regarding this and I did not get any response.

Infact I did not get the refund as well for the remaining deposited amount as I had planned for long term.

Moreover, half written article was pathetic, so it cant be used either.

Stay away from this scam service, based on my personal experience I can tell they are scam.

If you want me to share more details I am happy to share, but these scammers should be stopped.

Lastly, If you notice, they don't have SSL in their site either, which means your data is insecured.

If you type Hirewriters.com in the browser it will point to HTTP and Not HTTPS.

Regards,
Hemant S.

Jan 06, 2018

Hire Writers — account access/payment disbursement

I attempted to access my HireWriters.com account on 29 Dec. 2017, and I received a message saying the account...

Hire Writersunfair conditions

I don't understand who this website for made for.
    I think lots of writes are aware of this company and stay far away.
    But if you have no clue what it is, I would advise you to really avoid them.
    The amount of money they pay to their hard-working writers is pathetic. I would like to see those poor people who work for them and get coins for doing a lot. I think it's unfair and ridiculous.

hirewriters.comarticle was written in poor language and style was inappropriate

My company recently contacted this scamming website www.hirewriters.com. I was a little bit confused, ‘coz they asked to pay money in advance. We paid money and waited for the article, but it was awful. The article was written in poor language and the style was bad. We wasted money and the article was completely useless. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Let’s share views about this website.

Chioma Akoma Aug 21, 2018

This Company is a scam, I emailed them severally for a refund and deleting my account because I did not want to continue with them any longer, meanwhile, I did not order a paper but I paid a deposit and I wanted my money back as soon as possible but I got no replies what so ever. Their services are probably poor anyway.