Hindustan Petrolium GasDistributor's mistakes!

J

I am from Coimbatore district pollachi town. This distributer selling black sales so cylinder delivery is too late to reach peoples. They not give proper response to customers. Every month when i book my cylinder they will take fifteen days for home delivery.

• Bh
    Bhuwan Bughani Sep 11, 2007

I have a lot of problem with our dealer , they always give us excuses for late delivery so we are totally fed up with them and no one is responding properly at their office. Please advise what we should do ??

Example -I have booked my gas on 30.08.2007 with the booking no.251, now today is 12th after reminding on 10th still not received.

Their delivery man's attitude are very bad and horrible, they never listen to us.

Thanks & Regards
    Bhuwan Bughani
    695-F, H.B.C., Sec-21-D,
    Faridabad-121001.
    Tel: 95129-4089467
    m.no.9910446640

SAGAR D. NRVEKAR Nov 02, 2007

For last 5 months there is no door delivery service in my area. Also whenever we try to contact the agency over the phone to book the cylinder there is no response and hence needs to go personally to book the cylinder and again to take the delivery of the cylinder.

Beware people!

• Aa
    Aarogya ANJALI Aug 18, 2017

@SAGAR D. NRVEKAR We have an E-commerce company and we dealing total consumer products in all over India and we want dealers/distributors in all over India for delivery who can deliver our product to our regular customer at there home address on (cod) cash on delivery mode. And you get minimum rupees 3000-4000 in a day and more information contact with me In mail id :- [email protected] Contact No. :- 9522201856.

• Sw
    SWARNJIT SINGH Nov 17, 2007

I want know about gas agencies. So pls help me!

sudhanshu tripathi Jan 18, 2008

hello sir, i m sudhanshu tripathi an electronics engineer.i lived in kanpur at awas vikas.
    i want to give u a sugession that you have no agency in the area KAKADEV , CHAPERA PULIA,AWAS VIKAS & RAWATPUR GAON etc.
    i have a perfect location at CHAPERA PULIA (ON main road) for the distributer ship at all connected areas very wel.
    please consider this location for the AGENCY...
    i m interested in distributer ship...
    my contact no is 09918788989,09838501541.
    THANKING YOU....

subrat mahapatra Feb 26, 2008

i have a lot of problem with our dealer , they always give us excuses for late delivery so we are totally fed up with them and no one is responding properly at their office. Please advise what we should do ??

Example -i have booked my gas on 13.02.2008 with the booking no.897, now today is 26th after reminding still not received.and also another gas has been boocked on dt21.2.2008,booking no is-3220,for which ,ihave requested them 5times.
    The dealer"s name is m/s maa tarini gas enterprise,opp,christian para,g.m. college road sambalpur-768001,state-orissa.india
    , they never listen to us.

subrat mahapatra Feb 26, 2008

i subrat mahapatra ,son of Jyotshna kar nhave a lot of problem with our dealer/distributor , they always give us excuses for late delivery so we are totally fed up with them and no one is responding properly at their office. Please advise what we should do ??

, they never listen to us.

• Ay
    AYAN BHATTACHARJEE Apr 29, 2008

I ayan Bhattacharjee, son of Supradip Bhattacharjee, I have booked my gas on31.03.08.Booking no. 01.Till now no one come to us.No one pick up phone or no response given by dealer.Please look after this.
    Thanking you.
    Ph no-9836093986/9830091214

• Ha
    hanuman sahay May 14, 2008

sir,
    this is to inform you that I am a consumer of ur product. my consumer number is 509682, the name of the distributer is SARSWATI GAS AGENSY, LOCATED AT NEW SANGANER ROAD, SANGANER, JAIPUR (RAJ.),

sir, i want to say that i have booked gas one week ago but i have not recieved yet. when i make a call to above said agency they replieid that they don't have any booking towards me.
    I booked on your central Number 12665 on 12.5.08 but cilender was not deliverd by you till today. Please deliver my cilender as soon as possilbe.

Conumer

Dated: 14.5.08 (Hanuman sahay)

Anil Kachroo Jun 06, 2008

Dear Sir,

I have my gas connection from South Delhi gas agency and below are the telephone no's 26012540/8470 that never connects, even after the booking was made at least 10 days before at their office itself and till now we have not got the cylinder.

Again the cylinders that we receive are always having 2-3 kgs less gas. Please look in this matter.

Please advise if you have any other internet online servises.

Regards,
    Anil
    60/9, SEc- one
    pushp vihar
    new delhi - 17

• Ra
    RAJEEV GOEL Jul 10, 2008

I HAVE HP GAS CONNECTION NO 616410 AT PANWAR GAS AGENCY, RAJ NAGAR, GHAZIABAD. THE GAS CYLINDER DELIVER ALWAYS CONTIAN GAS ONLY 10-11 KG INSTEAD OF 14.2 KG. I COMPLAINT TO AGENCY MANY TIMES BUT IN VAIN. THE WAIT OF GAS CYLINDER SUPPLIED ON 10/07/08 WAS ONLY 26 KG. THE DELIVERY MAN HAD NOT WEIGHING MACHINE.
    KINDLY LOOK INTO THE MATTER AND TAKE A PROMPT ACTION.

THANKS AND REGARDS.

MOB- 9968308953

• Vi
    vikas ratwaya Jul 22, 2008

Respected sir,
    I have applied for LPG distributorship for jhajjar location in reference to your advt. in Oct--Nov.2007 with required bank D.D. But till now I have not received any information regarding further procedure or any interview letter . Please tell me the further procedure at my e-mail address.
    Hoping for response and Thanking you.
    VIKAS

• De
    Deepak Sharma Aug 20, 2008

Sir

Consumer No. 614664. On 31th July, 2008 I already booked the gas to my nearest dealer M/s. PELICAN Gas Agency, Mayur Vihar, Phase-1, Pocket-1Delhi-91 but as on date i have not received the gas cylinder.and they always say that u have to wait for 1week as there is shortage of gas.is it true?I have sent many complents. But no result so far.
    Dated-18-1-2008 Deepak Sharma.

• Ka
    Kasi Prasad Nayak Sep 11, 2008

I want Additional Cylinder, But Alway's the Dealer says company have now stooped the system to issue second cylinder and They are Not Provided, Pls Help

• Kr
    krishnaraj Sep 17, 2008

consumer no. 633309.
    agent : sudha gas agency, Tuticorin.

i have only one gas cylinder. I want to refill my cylinder by the agent says he wants required Ration card for refill. But i have no Rationcard. I read in a news paper "HINDU" (12.09.08) no required raton card in new connection and refill. but your tuticorin agency strictly ask to me the ration card .

I am working in stations 2 to 3 years only. so i am not able to take ration card every place.

Hence pls arrage to deliverd the cylinders.

also I want Additional Cylinder, But Alway's the Dealer says company have now stoped the system to issue second cylinder and They are Not Provided, Pls Help

krishnaraj.G

jjhklkl;l;hmklklm

• Pr
    prakash Feb 16, 2009

dear sir/madam,
    i am prakash from coimbatore, last friday 13-02-2009 your service person Mr-selvakumar came to my house and he told he is from hindustan petrolium we came for free checkup.And he cheked the gas stove and told there is a leackage in the stove we have to change the gas swith he changed the switch and billed Rs-410/- and he taken the old switch.now the problem is the gas is leaking under the small burner and it is getting fire under the gas stove.so we are not cooking in that stove.so pls ask your service person to check and give.

service date-13-02-2009
    service person name-selvakumar
    service person cell no-09715779788, 9788604649

company add-HINDUSTAN BUSINESS CORP,
    No.45 ponnusamy lane, elementry school second 2nd street, kuruvampalayam, tirupur-641604.

my cell no-09944012166

• Ss
    sssrivastava Mar 04, 2009

respected sir
    i hv lpg connection 607159 dealers name is m/s ekta gas ram nagar alambagh lucknow. we never get gas in time for yr information i hv booked gas on 6/2/2009 booking no 24 . but the supply is still not completed. by the time dbc is also need to refill. pls take neccery action ant arrange supply immidiatily

• Pu
    purna chandra mohapatra Mar 04, 2009

dear sir
    i live in PURI, orissa
    near by my house at Gajapatinagar one raid was done to one house
    where there has been a regular adultation process going on through help of
    delevery man. i personally have sufferred from having less quantities of gas
    supplied to my house . again i have been watching regularly that they have booked the gas in different customers and refilled it to the commercial cylinders. inspite of raid in the last month no action has taken against him . it can be noticed that the same process is reapeting. for more detail you can investigate in plot no 79, at-gajapatinagar, puri, 752002, orissa .
    kindly do the needful to support the goodfaith of yuour customers

• Am

TEL 9810976169

• Am
    amit singh Mar 14, 2009

Reminder-------???????????
    I have lot of problem with our dealer M/s. Prem Gas agency in Sarita vihar, New Delhi 110076.They always give us excuses for late delivery so we are totally fed up with them and no one is responding properly at their office. Please advice what we should do .booking was made at least 15 days before at their office itself and till now we have not got the cylinder.

Please advice

Sumit Singh
    House No. 403, madanpur khader, sarita vihar New Delhi- 110 076
    TEL 9810976169

• He
    hemanth Jul 04, 2009

Dear sir,

I have a complaint regarding your booking response and delivery. I had booked for a new cylinder from your local distributer i.e., Shayadri Distributors, Shop.No.15, Mangala Stadium Complex, Ladyhill, Mangalore, which is in Dakshina Kannada dist. of Karnataka.But even after4 years after booking, I have not recieved the new/second cyclinder. After contacting with the distributer, they said that the delivery would be made within a year.But till now there has not been any action taken. On 20-04-2009 I was booked a regular cylider but till this date i.e.04-07-2009 they are not delivered to me.Bad service regarding delivery of the cylinder was regular problem to me..
    kindly involve in this matter and take immediate steps as fast as possible.
    waiting for a favorable reply.
    your sincierly

• Av
    Avignan Jul 24, 2009

Sir/Mam,
    I have 'H.P. gas connection, presently my residence is in vaishali gaziabad.From next month i will be shifted towest delhi (Mahavir Enclave).
    Would you please give me the agency Phone # for nearest of Mavir Enclave.
    Regards.
    K P Chowdhury
    Ph (M) 9818903577

mahendrachopra Dec 12, 2009

sir/mam,
    I have H.P.gas connection, my consumer number is 609484, the name of distributer is GEETA GAS, LOCATED AT STATION ROAd, near manthan cinema, PALI-MARWAR (RAJ)
    SIR,
    I want to say that i have booked gas 27-10-2009, but i have not recieved yet.when i called to geeta gas they replied me, there is short supplied, and delivere in 1-2days, but
    i didnot recd.my gas cylender, please deliver my cylender as soon as possible.

note- after my booking gas cylender the supply in 7-10 days but our supply not recd.

MAHENDRA S/O MANAK CHAND JI CHOPRA
    PH-02932-221687

sunil chugh Dec 16, 2010

Sunil kumar chugh
    63 Tarun Vihar plot no-3 sec-13 rohini, Delhi-85
    mob. no.-9810358094
    Consumer no.-603231
    Distributor's name-Devidyal Enterprises shop no.-17 DDA market E15 sec.-8 Rohini, Delhi-85 phone no.-011-27940104

Dear sir,
    From the last 5 to 6 months we cannot get the delivery of the cylinder is not satisfactory. We get our cylinder booked through your mobile number 9990823456 but every month we booked 3 or 4 times then at last we went to dealers shop the cylinder is delivered. Your coustemer service cell at 01122013996 is not responding what is the use mobile booking when we have to visit dealer's shop and book our cylinder many times. Kindly involve in this matter and take immediate steps as fast as possible.
    Waiting for a favorable reply.

Sunil kumar chugh