Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL] / HP Gas Logo

Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL] / HP Gas

Having problems with Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL] / HP Gas?

+91 26 572 808 (Ahmedabad)
+91 242 286 (Anantapur)
+91 248 4846 (Aurangabad)
+91 30 128 601 (Bangalore)
+91 278 9791 (Bhopal)
+91 249 2912 (Bhubaneswar)
+91 504 6517 (Chandigarh)
+91 258 0124 (Gorakhpur)
+91 659 0230 (Hazira)
+91 260 875 (Hoshiarpur)
+91 248 6827 (Hubli)
+91 240 0357 (Jabalpur)
+91 274 0087 (Jaipur)
+91 221 000 (Jammu)
+91 645 7589 (Jamshedpur)
+91 645 3888 (Jodhpur)
+91 239 2074 (Kochi)
+91 22 627 883 (Kolkata)
+91 230 8863 (Lucknow)
+91 248 8577 (Madurai)
+91 254 7083 (Nagpur)
+91 27 836 027 (Navi Mumbai)
+91 223 2348 (Patna)
+91 222 9060 (Raipur)
+91 27 716 349 (Secunderabad)
+91 291 1112 (Solapur)
+91 731 807 4533 (Varanasi)
+91 287 2329 (Vijayawada)
+91 271 6122 (Visakhapatnam)
Petroleum house 17, J Tata Road Churchgate
Mumbai
India - 400020

Complaints & Reviews

Money paid but hp gas cylinder not booked.

I am a consumer of HP gas, kalyani, Nadia, West Bengal. My consumer no is 620973. I booked cylinder one on 6th February, 2020 and another one on 13 th April, 2020 through online payment app. The money was deducted from my account and it is shown that the money has been deposited to hpcl. But the cylinder was not booked and I have not got the refund.

hp gas online payment issue

Anoob Kodakkattil Pavithran
Consumer No : 606828
Consumer Name : Anoob Kodakkattil Pavithran
Aadhaar Number : [protected]
Distributor Code : [protected]
Distributor Name : AUM GAS AGENCY Bangalore

Order Ref no #[protected]
Booked Date: 9TH May 2017

I am very much upset with the services rendered by HP Gas online payment,
I have been purchased the Gas on line and the amount got successfully debited to the distributer account and the distributer says they failed to receive the amount and later i Payed the amount by Cash . They told me that the amount will auto credited to my account after few days.
Since last 45 days i have not received the amount neither the distributer nor the SBI bank is refunding my money. i spent for Booking the gas online.

Regards,
Anoob

ishaque gas agency aligarh

Sir,
I am a resident in Aligarh U.P.Ishaque gas service provide me a gas cylinders but last few months he is not providing full gas in cylinder and it was filled with water. I have already complaint many times but he is not taking me seriously .please resolve my problem as soon as possible and take a strict action for Ishaque Gas service provider from Aligarh U.P(202001)
Thanking you
Mosaddik ameen
[protected]

Not given new gas connection

Om gas agency bilthara road dist - ballia complaints & reviews - not given new gas connection
View all om gas agency bilthara road dist - ballia complaints

Om gas agency bilthara road dist - ballia

Location: uttar pradesh, india

Ambrish kumar jaiswal on july 12, 2013

Not genen new gas connection
Late / less

For new gas connection

Dear sir,
My new domestic gas connection waiting om gas agency bilthara road, dist - ballia - u. P. I applied for this connection on [protected].
This connection is named with ambrish jaiswal. Address is vill. +p. O. - bilthara road, dist. - ballia - . 221715
My physical chech up has completed few months earlier, but yet connection is not yet approved.
As per direction of local gas distributor "om gas agency" bilthara road ballia u. P this gas connection is applied online by me.
I have submitted all the necessary documents to this gas distributor.
I had to contact many times at this agency but not get any satisfactory answer i am very disturbing. Sir please look in matter and do as need full thanks.
My email id is [protected]@gmail.com

Sub: om gas agency, post belthraroad, distt. Ballia, gas distribution hindustan petrolium corp. Ltd. Dealer code [protected], having complain for not giving standard value
Gas and late gas booking & delivery in addition black marketting the gas in market.

Sir,

With due repect i beg to say, i consumer is suffering from following problems.

1. Their is no time limit for booking ex. 21, 25, 30, 45 days.

2. They don't have phone booking fascility.

3. After complaining for gas leakage they never send any technician.

4. With gas they forced us to take tea bag, otherwise consumer will not get gas.

5. The 420. 90 rs reciept they take for home delivery but 10 % they fulfill or deliver the gas at home and rest 90 % they forced consumer to come and take delivery
At counter, and they say that necessary to write home delivery otherwise thread us to not deliver the gas.

6. Trolly man of gas delivery boy take 10 rs per consumer, if not paying then they delay the delivery.

7. Trolly man of gas delivery boy take 10 rs per consumer, if not paying then they delay the delivery.

8. Consumer of our town are unaware of information and circular of gas company, kindly let us know and insist om gas agency belthra road to write down in clear the
Rules and regulation of gas company for the sake of consumer.

9. Whenever consumer to gas agency their is shortage of gas they give excuse the gas does not arrived and kota is less, and at black market 24 hour gas is available.

10. After booking their is no time limit to when deliver the gas we have to only wait, becasue the frequently change time and their schedule as per himself convenience.
Not of consumer

11. Every cylinder is having less weight 1. 5 to 2 kg they never give gas cylinder with accurate wait becasue they don't have weighing machine.

12. In office the have information board which is always blank, no information or complain officer phone no. Or address is specified their.

I have also send by query to right of information act 2005 dhara 6 (1) , they never replies.

Kindly pay urgent attention on the above stated problems facing by consumers of hp gas in belthra road, and request your goodself to insist the om gas agency to
Fascilitate consumer.

Thanks and regards,

Ambrish jaiswal
S / o shri anand kumar jaiswal
S / o late raja ram vyash
Manas mandir gali
Post belthra road,
Distt, ballia, up.

Cc to : 1. Head office, hindustan petrolium corp. Ltd. Ghaziabad
2. Regional office, hindustan petrolium corp. Ltd, lucknow
3. Petrolium minister of india.
4. Public complain board, delhi.
5. Distt magistrate, ballia.

6. Sub distt. Magistrate, belthra road, ballia.

Read comments

Not given new gas connection

Resolved Intra City Transfer

My HP Gas consumer No 629083
I have applied for Intra City Distributor Transfer in Kolkata, my eearlier Distributor was M/s CALCUTTA GAS SUPPLY, Kolkata and now i want to shift to M/s MAHANTY ENTERPRISE, kolkata, i have submitted all the documents to them, now they are saying there is this problem, that problem, making unecessary issues and not making the transfer. The papers are lying with them since past 2 weeks. I have complained with HP Gas Customer Care with Ref No [protected] dt 30.07.2013, no action has been taken from their side yet, or i dont know what action has been taken as the problem has not yet been resolved. M/s MAHANTI ENTERPRISE on the other way is asking me to buy a pressure cooker from them (Violation of MRTP Act).
Now today morning my Gas got over, what am i supposed to do now, buy from market for Rs 1500 a cylinder or do what, please help me.

Resolved delivery not given on time

Dear sir
We r facing many problem for popular gas service hp gas distributer agency new adarsh nagar, borsi road durg. Still 2 months we register our gas cylinder cosumer no. 610736 for refilling. But this gas agency neither response nor receive my call. We facing many problem to make our breakfast, lunch, dinner.
So kindly take serious my problem, and solve as early as possible to refile my cylinder.
Thanking u
Smt. Shalini sahu
Durg c. G.

vinod kumar pandey Sep 10, 2012

Dear
    Sir/Madam
    I am vinod kumar from etah 'u.p' my HP gas consumer no. 602613 from Sardar Gas Service A-1 holi gate etah 'u.p' and agency phone no. 05742-230426 . i went to gas agency to take the DPC but they told me that my DPC has alredy passed in 2007 wich is not true becuse i have never taken my DPC and even it is not mentioned on my all gas paper so kindly please help me out my mob. No. Is 08533812344

Resolved not respoinding

sir i can camplaint to hp gas sir maine 25th aug ko gas booking kiya par yaha ke distributer abhee tak gas lekar nahi aaye gargi gas service for karnti nager kandivali east mumbai-400101

• Gm
    G MOHAN KUMAR Oct 17, 2014

Dear Sir,
    I am Mohan Kumar G, we are living in Pedabodepalli, Narsipatnam, Visakhapatnam. We have HP gas connection since 1980's. My father has died 8 years back. No aadhar card for my father at that time.
    We approached gas agency for changing with my brother name (he is having Aadhar card), they demanding 2000/- for name changing. They are not booking for refill and not proving complete solution. We are nearly 5 members living in my house. How should we live without gas sir? We are facing so many problems sir. Even-though we are having gas book and everything we are not able to get refill cylinder.

Please take an action on them and do something favour to us?

Resolved Refilling of gas cylinders

I have 2 noof hp gas cylinders registered in my name, I am situated at Lucknow Up My consumer No is 611019 & AGs agency is JAi Gas Service Chanda MArket Bulaki Adda Lucknow, FRom begining of this monthe we have registererd twice complaint for refilling of gas ( complint no 205003 &13657 ), but still not recived our gas, when we go to our agency thery simply turn us back saying we cannot help as the system has become on-line, ) we will run out of our stock this week & are helpleess whom to contact as the online numbers too are computerized, System are made for helping citizen we would request you to immediately look into the matter & provide a soln

Ramsanehi mishra Mar 22, 2013

My consumer no is 613162, kanchan flame, v I p road kol. I have filed KYc on net Dec, 12 last week in time .physical verification is completed on 14 march, 13..l also surrendered the extra connection no 613270 same day.But supply of subsidised gas cylinder is not resumed, although 2-3 subsidised cyl are due in yr ending on 31 March, 13 .I am a Sr citizen .®ular tax payer as rtired rly pensioner. I request for resumption supply subsidised cyl to get my dues .
    Ram sanehi mishra .Kolkata 52.

delay in delivery of refiiled HP gas cylinder

Dear sir,
My name is g.c manik, plot no-27, sector-5, niladri vihar, bhubaneswar, orissa. My mob no-[protected]. My consumer no-605190 in swasti fuel centre, gajapati nagar, bhubaneswar. I have booked for hp gas ON 23.03.2011. But They have not delivered the refiiled gas cylinder yet for which we are facing a lot of problem in cooking. More over their office phone no is always in busy mode or not responding the customer call. Not only i but many consumer are facing same problem i.e. delay in delivering of refilled gas cylinder.
so i want to know from you that what is the time period to get a refilled gas cylinder after booking?
why the official of swasti fuel centre is not responding the telephone call from the consumer?
Lastly i request you to make an enquery the black marketing and delay in delivering the gas cylinder.

MAHARSHI RAMESH DESHPANDE Jan 03, 2008

MY PASSPORT FILE NO IS A016331 WHICH BELONGS TO BHOPAL, AS SUBMITTED ON 26/06/2007 WHICH IS STILL SHOWING THE STATUS THAT "IF THERE IS NO FURTHER OBLIGATIONS YOUR PASSPORT WILL BE DISPATCH BY NEXT TWO WEEKS"

SUCH STATUS IS SHOWN IN THE SITE SINCE AUGUST'07

KINDELY LOOK IN TO THE MATTER...

RAKESH VOLLAPU Jul 06, 2009

My passport File No is Z570200 which belongs to tumkur district .. As I am submitted my application on 30/04/2009... WHEN WILL BE MY PASSPORT DISPATCHED...

bad LPG gas supply in the town

company : hindustan petroleum and HP gas service banga.
subject : copmplaint against hindustan petroleum and HP gas service banga for bad LPG gas supply.

respected sir/madam
i am customer of HP gas service banga for LPG gas.but HP gas service not doing work properly in the town.HP gas service provide gas cylinder to the customer after 45 or 50 days from last delivery.now please tell us how can customer manage 45 or 50 days with one cylinder, nobody can manage. HP gas service owner owner doing heavy black in the town and the result is that all regular customer faceing more trouble for gas cylinder.HP gas service doing heavy black for double ammount in the town.the are not recommend to temporary user for commercial gas cylinder.owner provide the reguler gas cylinder to sweet shops and hotels in black for double ammount.i will request you please take action against HP gas service banga.i will request you please help the HP gas service's customers for regular gas supply in the town banga.

RAMESHWAR SINGH Nov 30, 2007

HP CUSTOMER CARE AND THEIR DEALER FORCING FOR OVEN IF I WILL GET NEW HP GAS CONNECTION.

• Va
    V.Athilakshmi Oct 15, 2008

Consumer no : 604630
    Consumer name : V.Athilakshmi,
    Gas agency name : Sakthi Agency

I am consumer of hindustan petroluem,
    I had booked for a LPG cylinder on 29/10/2008,
    In this regard, I have not yet received refil for the LPG cylinder till date,
    I request you to take of this mater
    Thanka and regards

• Va
    V.Athilakshmi Oct 15, 2008

Consumer no ;604630
    Consumer name : V.Athilakshmi
    Gas agency name : Sakthi agency
    I had booked for a LPG cylinder on 29/09/2008
    In this regard, I have not yet received refil for the LPG cylinder till date, I request you to kindly take of this matter.

I have sent a email before Booking Month wrongly entered
    so please kindly accept this Email
    Thanks and regards

anthoni Mar 16, 2009

Consumer no.616758 consumer name: geetha gas agency name: dhivya gas agecies ambattur ch.53. reg.no A509344 dealer code :463360,
    i had booked II cylinder doc.no 1012158 dt.30/10/2007
    now purchased II cylinder doc no. 1014708 dt 16/03/2009
    amount rs.1250/-
    THEIR DEALER FORCING FOR AAPPA CHATTY COATED IF I WILL GET NEW II CYLINDER VALUE ABOVE RS 600/-
    IN THIS REGARD, PLEASE TAKE ACTION AND HELP FOR PEOPLE.
    PLEASE SEND COMPLAINT NO. IMMEDIATELY . Thank you.

• Pa
    pawarsac Aug 12, 2009

Complain for HP at

• Cl
    clavell Nov 01, 2009

there is water leaking underneath the gas cylinder .would like to know if its normal or dangerous and why does it happen?

Resolved non delivery

i booked my cylender on 8.2.2011
booking no. 64232
consumer no.600884
till tody i have not recived my cylender

rafiq ahmed
ghanshyam road dadri g. b. nagar u. p.
pin 203207
mob. [protected]

Resolved Abnormal Delay In Delivery Of Gas Cylinder

Resp[ected,
HP Gas Booked on 17.02.2011 on or after 21days since last gas received ide Consumer No. 606528. It is almost 14 days lapsed but the situation remains unchanged. More over it is 35 days passed from the receipt of last cylinder . It is a regular feature of this Gas station and the customers are in great hazard to obtain a cylinder. In Fact I want to know the procedure of the system of obtaining a Gas Cylinder. Is it not possible to deliver a cylinder within the stipulated day after boking as guided by the Authority. Please confirm it and send a guideline with the proof of Authority to my email- [protected]@yahoo.co.in so that I can fight for all against this type of serious irregularities established by the Gas Stations and take a measure to stop this. Dated :- 02.03.2011

• Sh
    shoeb saifi Mar 03, 2011

my cosumer numbar 600884
    i have booked my cylender on 8.2. 2011 booking no. 64232
    i have not recieved my cylender uptill now.

rafiq ahmed
    ghanshyam road, dadri g. b. nagar u. p. pin 203207
    mob. 9350985720

MAHITOSH BHATTACHARYYA Mar 07, 2011

Respected,
    As detailed in earlier complaint lodged on 02.03.2011 regarding delivery of Gas Cylinder vide consumer no. 606528 booked on 17.02.2011 neither any reply received from the Gas Station( 033-2553-2170) nor the cylinder delivered til date( 07.03.2011) though a cosiderable time of period( 39days) has elapsed since the last cylinder received. Moreover on asking them over phone ( which is busy throug out the office hours) or by aking them physically in their office the result is that the slip is issued from the office for the delivery but we have not received the same. This is a continuous process in each and every month and we remain in the same stage of distress. I think a proper action should be taken from your end to regularise the matter in general so that no one has to suffer in future. Please tell them over phone ( 033-2553-2170) and rescue us from this sort of problem. MAHITOSH BHATTACHARYYA dated 07.03.2011

Adultrated Petrol

I am a citizen of Mumbai chembur. I am a regular customer at petrol pump. The branch of the petrol pump is HPCL National Petroleum Trucking Center. I fIlled petrol on 29 Jan 2011 worth 200 Rs cash memo number 009044. That evening my bike started giving problem and some how i reach office. The very next day i took my bike to a garage and was surprised to see that more that half of the petrol had water in it ! I had to get the tank cleaned and get pay 150 additional charges and causing inconvenience. In spite of paying so high price for petrol and getting such adulterated petrol has come to me as a shock. I demand action and compensation for the inconvenience caused to me.

Adultrated Petrol

Always shortage of cylinders

I just want to ask why there is always shortage of Hp gas cylinder. I made a booking for cylinder on 01/01/2011 on my consumer no- 604388. They were told me that I can receive my cylinder in 15 days. But when I call back for cylinder delivery enquiry, I was very shocked when they told me that there were no refill booking on 01/01/2011. And now there is shortage of cylinder so they can deliver my cylinder after 15 days. And worst situation is that I have double connection and both the cylinders are empty in my house. What Should I do???

My Hp gas distributer- Sanjana Gas Agency, Chichbhawan, Nagpur, Maharashtra.

Resolved delay in regular delivery of refil of gas cylinders

my consumer no is 607290. i hv HP gas connection..i hv booked for refill of cylinder on 28/10 with ref no 5696..but till tdy 10/11/10 i didnt get the refill...whenevr i call on their office no (lingaraj gas service) number will be busy...or else they r not recieving the call..i went to ask abt the delivery of refill cylinder, but they told sir there was no stock in plant and will send u tmrw..when i asked abt the customer care no where i can give complaint they did nt give me the number.
when i call on customer service centre of hp gas in orissa on [protected], they took my consumer no and cut the call...
later they r nt recieving my call...
so wht should be done for this..
plz help me...

• Ke
    Kedar nath rai Jan 12, 2012

sir my consumer no is 605813. ihave book a gas on 22/122012 vide docket no 89.several time calling to laxmi gas agency sikanderpur ballia is not refil my gas. plese help me my mobile no is08400277630

• Ni
    Nilasamir Nayak Oct 26, 2012

Dear Sir,
    This is Nila Samir Nayak, bearing Bharat Gas Consumer No. 52325273 . Got transferred from Chandigarh to Gondia. When i Had asked at Local HP gas dealer "Krupasindhu Gas Agency at Gondia, Dhenkanal they refused to to issue they told they have been issued 2000 no. of connection . Hence they did not allowed to accept my transfer
    It would my glad please help me
    Regards
    Nilasamir
    Mob:07508030122
    Khandabandh, Gondia Dhenkanal

cylinder fire accident

India

I am an authorised user of HP gas Cylinder. This cylinder is normally which is supplied by HP Gas authorised dealer(NVR Sons, Vizianagaram near NCS Theatre). There was a fire accident last week in which the cylinder got damaged. We approached the authorised dealer for replacement of the cylinder showing the fire department certificate. but the dealer rejected and is behaving rudely with the reason that we have taken the cylinder from our neighbours. please take proper action such that i get fair justice and the cylinder gets replaced.

house no 273

B.janardhan
[protected]

Requirement of Consumer number

Dear Sir,

I would like to inform you that I (Kallesh G.B) lost my consumer number and I don't have any other document related to I am feeling problem in taking my cylinder that's why i require my consumer number. required details for my consumer number are as follows:-

Father's Name: Shri. Basavanthappa G.S
Address: Wilson garden, Bangalore(Karnataka)

Please send the consumer number on email id [protected]@gmail.com.

Thanks and Regards,
Kallesh G.B

• I got transfered my Reulator & Cyllenders to Hyderabad. I am in Erramazil Location. My termination Voucher No: 1895138 dated: 23-08-2010. Doc. No: 2002633 FPN: Visakha PC: 0383. Consumer No: 628937 Dealer Code: 959400. Dealer Address: Sri Sai Gas Service, D. No: 30-114/A, Kotha Veedhi, Narsipatnam - 531 116. Connection Type: 6 Nature: 1. Code: 036 / 047. Nos: 2 /1. Consumer Name: R.V.S. Vijaya Kumar, Kanishka Residency, 2nd. Floor, Ramaraopeta, Narsipatnam - 531 116. Transfered to Hyderabad.

I phoned on today for more than 30 minutes, for getting appointment. I Phoned on both the dealer Numbers, the ring tone is clearly hearing but not responding, both the dealers. Please confirm the Phone Numbers in working.
    23341065, 23340205, 23343642 & 23341055.
    My e-mail: [email protected]
    Cell: 9849593339 /9866137575 / 9963332848

• Please reply, when I to come and contact to submit my Indent.

We have a Gas Cylinder connection of HP Gas in our house. Since our Cylinder became empty, we wanted to book a new cylinder on the phone. But even after calling the concerned continously, nobody picked up the phone. Then we decided to go to Aundh Gas Office of HP to book our cylinder. When we reached there during working hours, they refused to take the booking. (while booking the gas, they are supposed to issue a receipt after taking the payment). They asked us to come to their office at 8 oclock in the morning the next day.

We duly went their in the morning and found a long queue of people who had not booked the gas and wanted to exchange the cylinder. We too stood in the queue. We stood their for around 45 minutes and then one of the employees of Aundh Gas announced that the cylinders are finished and they no longer would be able to exchange the cylinder. We were again asked to come to the same place on the next day morning at 8. When we requested them to take the booking of our cylinder (so that it can be delivered directly at our residence), they again refused to do the same and talked with us very rudely. How many times do we need to go and stand in the queue just to exchange our Gas cylinder?

vinod kumar pandey Sep 13, 2012

Dear
    Sir/Madam
    I am vinod kumar from etah 'u.p' my HP gas consumer no. 602613 from Sardar Gas Service A-1 holi gate etah 'u.p' and agency phone no. 05742-230426 . i went to gas agency to take the D.B.C but they told me that my D.B.C has alredy passed in 2007 wich is not true becuse i have never taken my D.B.C and even it is not mentioned on my all gas paper so kindly please help me out

Resolved Non Delivery of Gas after Booking

I am a consumer of HP gas from Bhubaneswar. My consumer number is 610355. I have booked my gas since the 28th of Jan, 2010 and till today my gas has not been delivered. Every alternate day when I inquire with the agency “Rajdhani Gas” in Micney Mall, CRP Square, Bhubaneswar, they always revert me with the reply that this shall be reaching me the very next day, but their next day did not come till a month. I am an Ex-service person and with this age I have to run for the negligence in service from the Gas Agency. When I inquire from the other consumers of the agency, I come to know that with intend these people neglect in delivering the gas in time, where as generally it should have been delivered within a week. Please suggest me with your advice as to how the gas agency shall compensate for its poor service.
Sadananda Sahoo
Phone: [protected]

• Si
    sivagnanam Nov 03, 2010

Poor customer care service

I have booked my gas last month. ( Dhivya Gas Agency, Ambattur, Chennai ) Till now they have not supplied me the same nor they r picking up the call. Most of the time the phone will be busy. To-day I cal the gas company they told there is Road problem, so they cannot supply, came and collect the Bill from their office and collect the cylinder from their godown. Till now I am not get my cylinder Very very poor customer care service...
    sivagnanam / consumer no: 603850

• Rm
    R Masih Jan 24, 2013

I am a consumer of HP gas from Bhubaneswar. My consumer number is 639275. I have booked my gas since the 26th of December 2012 and till today my gas has not been delivered. Every alternate day when I inquire with the agency “Rajdhani Gas” in Micney Mall, CRP Square, Bhubaneswar, they always revert me with the reply that this shall be reaching me the very next day, but their next day did not come till a month. When I inquire from the other consumers of the agency, I come to know that with intend these people neglect in delivering the gas in time, where as generally it should have been delivered within a week to 10 days. Please suggest me with your advice as to how the gas agency shall compensate for its poor service. My Booking Number is 286846 and Cash Memo No. is188571 dated 19th January 2013
    R Masih
    Phone: 9861583386

• Am
    amrit lal Apr 06, 2013

I am a consumer of HP gas from pali marwar. My consumer number is 618406. I have booked my gas since the 21 march2013 and till today my gas has not been delivered. Every alternate day when I inquire with the agency “gita Gas” in station road pali marwar, , they always revert me with the reply that this shall be reaching me the very next day, but their next day did not come till a month. When I inquire from the other consumers of the agency, I come to know that with intend these people neglect in delivering the gas in time, where as generally it should have been delivered within a week to 10 days. Please suggest me with your advice as to how the gas agency shall compensate for its poor service.
    amrit lal
    Phone: 07737725714

rajdhani gas Jun 14, 2014

I am a consumer of HP gas from Bhubaneswar. My consumer number is 630511. I have booked gas since 6th june 2014 & till today my gas hasn't been delivered.first msg came 7th june that your booking is canceled plz rebook it, then i was again booking today morning then another msg came your gas booking till 11 june 2014. phone -9861138608

NON DELIVERY OF CYLINDER

HP GAS SERVICE IS VERY POOR, BECAUSE I HAVE BOOK THE GAS CYLINDER DATED 23.01.09 BUT THE AGENCY YET ON DATE 9.02.10
NOT DELIVERED THE CYLINDER,

I WENT THE AGENCY FOUR TIMES BUT THE MANAGER (SHE) SAYS
THIS DAY WE WILL DELIVER THE CYLINDER.

THERE IS NO ANY RESPONSBILITY OF THE MANAGAR.

• Ji
    Jitesh P Agrawal Jul 20, 2007

I'm a user of HP Gas for domestic purpose with my consumer no. 605295 dated 25.11.1999 and another connection by name of my uncle Ashok P Agrawal vide consumer no. 100694 dated 08.03.1979.

In both the cases my dealer M/s. Kothari stores, gorelal chowk, Gondia is a registered dealer of supply of HP gas, but sorry to inform you that the said dealer is unable to make the delivery of cylinder in proper time. We have to make lots of exercise to getting the cylinder and if we are in urgent need then I have to go to godown of the dealer for collection of gas cylinder.

Thanks and regards.
    Jitesh Agrawal.
    P.A.Rice Mills
    GONDIA - M.S - 441601.
    MOB. +91-9422130857

virender jakhar Dec 03, 2007

R/sir
    my connection in h.p.gas.in hisar at SAI GAS SERVICE.my conection no is512532'taking a gas sylinder is a very diffucilut work .whan ever i got a sylender is very hard procedure.it takes 3 or 4 round for home dilivery.some time it takes up to two month and 4 to 6 round for getting a cylender,
    at persent i book for a sylender at 23-11-07 and yet i do not get a sylender till 3-12-07
    is there any solution for it ,i got last cylender in two month excersise,can i got a cylinder at time '
    owner of agency say u can change urs connectio to any other agency
    what should i do.
    my cell no is 09991422999

SAINA ROY Apr 13, 2010

Dear sir/madam I booked Gas for home delivery on 1-3-2010, but till today 13-4-2010 not deliver .Whenever i make phone call to gas agency, they says we can't deliver in your home .Iam very sorry to say we are facing much problem due to this type of service and it is regular happening with it MY GAS AGENCY NAME -THARAMOLIL, AGENCY CODE IS -966170, MY CONSUMER NO IS 602813, MY NAME IS -SAINA ROY

• Ki
    kishan kumar srivastava Jun 01, 2011

Respected sir,
    "Balmik gas service" vikas nagar, kanpur
    has not provided gas cylinder since feb 2011 inspite of several requests...
    kindly instruct them to provide cylinders on time.. otherwise change my connection to another dealer who can give delivery on time..
    my gas connection no. is 606296
    Thanking u.
    Dr. kishan kumar srivastava
    c 51 LIC colony lakhanpur, kanpur

• Ms
    M.Suvarna Oct 07, 2014

07/10/2014
    Dear sir,

Our Consumer no 658784, delay the delivery of gas after booking, having only 1 cylinder in our family now we are using private gas 5kgs cylinder that will be riffling cost @ 280/-its goes only 4 days. We are in middle class family not bear everytime this much amt because it is biggest amt survey to us They were not responding on phone calls they will pick of keeping aside, no’s are 040-23083333 / 23082222 & 23175838(not working) pl. do the needful. our dealer name.Praveena Gas Agency, Chintal Hyderabad-500054.

I would be thankful if you will take some desired action.

Mrs. Suvarna