Menu
Hill Air Heating & Air Conditioning Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Hill Air Heating & Air Conditioning
reviews & complaints

www.hill-air.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

4.7 12 Reviews

Hill Air Heating & Air Conditioning Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
1 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Hill Air Heating & Air Conditioning at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verify
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Hill Air Heating & Air Conditioning. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Hill Air Heating & Air Conditioning reviews & complaints 12

Filter reviews by rating
11 reviews
Sort by:

Newest Hill Air Heating & Air Conditioning reviews & complaints

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Hill Air Heating & Air Conditioning Since 2013 when Hill Air Heating & Air Conditioning installed our HVAC unit we have had our annual summer/winter maintenance

Since 2013 when Hill Air Heating & Air Conditioning installed our HVAC unit we have had our annual summer/winter maintenance. On 10/1 John was assigned as the Tech for this service. From his arrival through the completion of the maintenance, John was personable, professional and knowledgeable of his skills which was representative of the level of service that has been provided by all the past Techs that have provided this same maintenance service.

Read full review of Hill Air Heating & Air Conditioning and 3 comments
3 comments
L. Moore
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Hill-Air replaced my heat pump and air handler about a year and a half ago. I've dealt with several different HVAC companies in the past and Hill-Air is the best by far in my opinion. A very trustworthy company. The technician that did my fall maintenance was Chris. He did an outstanding job, is very conscientious and thorough. Highly recommend.

H. Eichmann
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Technician was on time, professional and informative about some concerns I had.

D. Fadel
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Our furnace heat exchanger needed to be replaced. They quickly diagnosed the problem and scheduled the replacement service promptly. They explained the issue and the process clearly in understandable language. They were punctual on their arrival and accurate on their projected duration. They were clean and even gave our dog some much appreciated attention. Excellent experience all the way around.

K
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Hill Air Heating & Air Conditioning Justin from Hill-Air performed our annual furnace cleaning last week

Justin from Hill-Air performed our annual furnace cleaning last week. We were so very thankful as he identified an issue that needs to be addressed. Justin showed me a photo he had taken of our furnace and explained the repair that will need to be done. I cannot thank Hill-Air enough for their professional approach to both doing the annual maintenance and for ordering the part for the upcoming repair.

Read full review of Hill Air Heating & Air Conditioning and 4 comments
4 comments
A. Runolfsdottir
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Hill Air came and looked at the A/C and fixed it...very fast and professional.

J
J
J. O'Hara
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

We had a problem with our air conditioner in the afternoon around 2:00. I called *** and they had someone out to my house to fix the problem by 4:00. Service was great.

O. Blick
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Heating yearly maintenance check and the technician did a out standing job and was very efficient and quick .

L. Lesch
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

We had them replace our a/c and furnace about 3 years ago. Installation was quick and they answered any questions we had. We are currently on their maintenance program and they are always at the beginning of the time window that we are given. Very professional and would highly recommend!

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Hill Air Heating & Air Conditioning Hill-Air Heating & Air Conditioning installed my furnace & A/C 2 years ago

Hill-Air Heating & Air Conditioning installed my furnace & A/C 2 years ago. It has run perfectly and saved me money ever since. I have the service plan and they check on it twice a year. They are very professional, detail-oriented, polite, and customer friendly. They also put 'booties' on before each inspection. I am so glad that I chose them for my needs and would recommend them to anyone needing their type of services. Hill-Air Heating & Air Conditioning is a reliable and trustworthy company.

Read full review of Hill Air Heating & Air Conditioning and 4 comments
4 comments
V. Shields
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Rainy days & Tuesday's will always get you down in Cincinnati but Hill-Air never will leave you high & dry! Just had heating maintenance done this afternoon and as ALWAYS the technician was prompt-clean & neat with his work. Chris and the Hill-air team are the best {:>)

H. Bruen
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I have been a *** customer since 2008. I always ask for technician *** for my cooling and heating PMA service. Friendly, professional and knowledgeable. Highly recommend.

O. Graham
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I have been a customer since 2019. I always ask for the same technician,Chris. He is prompt, friendly, efficiant, and quite competent. I KNOW my HVAC is in good working order when he leaves. I will continue to use Hill-Air for my heating/AC needs in the future and highly recommend them to anyone needing this service.

O. Kozey
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Hill-Air came out to do our Spring-Summer checkup on our AC. Chris was our tech and did a great job. Chris always takes time to answer our questions and is always considerate of tracking into and out of the house and cleaning up. Chris is very knowledgeable about his trade. We appreciate Hill-Air's quick response time and making the effort to work around our schedules. Highly recommend Hill-Air and Chris for your heating and air needs.

Is Hill Air Heating & Air Conditioning legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Hill Air Heating & Air Conditioning as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Hill Air Heating & Air Conditioning stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Hill Air Heating & Air Conditioning should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Hill Air Heating & Air Conditioning earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Hill Air Heating & Air Conditioning achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

Hill Air Heating & Air Conditioning has received 11 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Hill-air.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Hill Air Heating & Air Conditioning website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Hill-air.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• The website belonging to Hill Air Heating & Air Conditioning has a low number of visitors, which could be a red flag for users. However, it's important to conduct additional research to fully evaluate the website's legitimacy and trustworthiness.
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Hill Air Heating & Air Conditioning The tech assigned to our preventative maintenance was on time, adhered to the PPE protocol per Hill-Air, knowledgeable and professional during

The tech assigned to our preventative maintenance was on time, adhered to the PPE protocol per Hill-Air, knowledgeable and professional during the inspection, explained results of inspection and engaged in general conversation prior to leaving. Our unit was installed by Hill-Air in 2013 and have maintained the annual preventative maintenance with them ever since due their professionalism and friendly customer service.

Read full review of Hill Air Heating & Air Conditioning and 3 comments
3 comments
L. Fritsch
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Great Company, Great Work, Great Value! Keep up the good work!I recommend Hill Air with the highest regard!

A. Kerluke
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

We have them services our HVAC twice a year, and they are always quick, organized, and willing to answer questions. Hill-Air has always been very responsive and timely when we call for service or emergencies. They are very helpful and professional. Great people and awesome service!

A. Renner
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Hill-Air Is always great to work with. From scheduling to appointment I couldn't be more pleased with the service. Chris is always prompt and efficient with his work. We will be using Hill-Air for years to come.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Hill Air Heating & Air Conditioning Hill-Air came out to do our Spring-Summer checkup on our AC

C
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Hill Air Heating & Air Conditioning Hill Air is a great company!

Hill Air is a great company! We have used them for many years for our service and installation of heating and air conditioning equipment. They are very professional and I appreciate that during Covid they have followed protocols when entering my home to ensure that we are safe from the spread of germs. I also appreciate the office staff in scheduling and keeping us updated to their visits. The technician always calls when he is on his way which is very considerate for my schedule.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Hill Air Heating & Air Conditioning We needed to replace our electric baseboard heat and window AC's in our existing home with central heating and air conditioning

We needed to replace our electric baseboard heat and window AC's in our existing home with central heating and air conditioning. Hill-Air was the only company we contacted that would do a complete installation in an existing structure. Hill-Air demonstrated the highest degree of experience and quality of work that anyone could expect. From the initial analysis of our home and our needs to the full installation of furnace, AC, duct work and gas line, Hill-Air was thorough and professional. Personnel were professional, personable and experienced.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Hill Air Heating & Air Conditioning I participate in the Hill-air Preventative Maintenance Program

I participate in the Hill-air Preventative Maintenance Program. Chris comes out in the spring to make sure that the Air conditioner is working to its top performance and again in the fall to for the furnace. He brings a career full of experience to monitor our HVAC system to make sure it is running at top efficiency and the furnace is operating safely and efficiently. Chris always leaves my system in tip-top operating condition and we always have lengthy conversations as to how I can operate the system more efficiently. I recommend Hill-air to do the same for you.

C
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Hill Air Heating & Air Conditioning Hill Air installed our new furnace and AC system this past May, and we could not be more thrilled with the performance!

Hill Air installed our new furnace and AC system this past May, and we could not be more thrilled with the performance! Their work was flawless and the cleanup was spotless. Since then they have completed one routine maintenance check during the AC season, and now just completed the routine maintenance for the heating system. I never actually was aware of how much goes into just routine maintenance. The expertise needed to do it is impressive. All of our contacts with Hill Air from sales to office to the technicians has been so professional and friendly. We recommend them highly!

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Hill Air Heating & Air Conditioning I've been a customer of Hill-Air since they installed my furnace & A/C in 2008

I've been a customer of Hill-Air since they installed my furnace & A/C in 2008. They offer a preventative maintenance agreement for a set fee and come out every Spring and Fall to check the A/C and/or furnace. The techs are always pleasant, efficient, on-time and conscientious of cleanliness. This past year that's included wearing a mask (of course). Asked a sales rep to come out to discuss the status of the A/C because of its age. He scheduled his visit so he was here when the tech came for the Spring maintenance and the 3 of us discussed my options. I received a detailed written proprosal in the event I decide to go ahead and replace the present A/C. I'm very happy with the service I receive from Hill-Air.

M
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Hill Air Heating & Air Conditioning Our AC stopped working on one of the hottest days in July

Our AC stopped working on one of the hottest days in July. I contacted multiple companies but due to the time of year & the pandemic; I was only able to get 2 companies to come to my house to diagnosis our AC not working. Those 2 other companies had my head spinning to say the least. Frustrated and exhausted I contacted Hill-Air late that afternoon. They were able to send a technician (Chris K.) to my house within 2 hrs. Chris was nothing like the other technicians I had dealt with that day, He was knowledgeable, understanding & above all honest. While temp. fixing our AC, Chris contacted salesmen (Roy H.) to have him come next day to price us a new unit. Roy was just the same as Chris. Didn't give us a bunch of technical jargon, told us his honest thought of what best suited our needs. Having workers who don't BS, are compassionate and understanding were honestly what sold us on purchasing a whole need unit from Hill-Air.

R
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Hill Air Heating & Air Conditioning On Christmas day, our heat went out

On Christmas day, our heat went out. We had only lived here since October, so we weren't real familiar with the house and all the components. I called several heating and air companies to come out and a friend of mine, *** called Hill-Air to come out. The tech, Chris, called and came out later that day. He found out what was wrong and said he couldn't get the part from the supply house until Saturday. He charged us $160 for the service call and said the would call the next morning if he could get the part. Chris called early the next morning and he said he could get the part but it was going to be $1430! We were frozen from the night before, we are elderly, so I told him to go ahead, since I had told everyone else I had someone working on it. He came out later that Saturday, put in the part and billed us for $1216 for the part, $216 to go get the part and $176 for a preventative maintenance plan that we didn't ask for. I felt we were in an emergency situation and feel that we were taken unfair advantage of. Since then, I have looked up the part and the cost was around $164. I really hope they don't treat all of your customers this way. Please tell me how can they justify this! Since then, our furnace has gone out twice. I call another company to come out, they told me to tap on the pressure switch to see if it would come back on and it did. They told me to call back if it went out again. It went out again in Feb., and he came out and replaces it for $139. I really am upset about being taken advantage of. I have talked to the owner of Hill-Air twice and he has offered to give me back my maintenance fees, but nothing else.

Hill Air Heating & Air Conditioning Customer Reviews Overview

Hill Air Heating & Air Conditioning, a reputable HVAC company, has garnered numerous positive reviews from satisfied customers. With their commitment to exceptional service and top-notch products, Hill Air has become a trusted name in the industry.

Customers have praised Hill Air for their prompt and reliable service. Many reviewers have highlighted the company's quick response time, ensuring that their heating or cooling issues are resolved in a timely manner. This level of efficiency has left customers impressed and satisfied.

Another aspect that customers appreciate about Hill Air is the professionalism and expertise of their technicians. Reviewers have commended the company's knowledgeable and skilled staff, who are able to diagnose and fix problems efficiently. This expertise instills confidence in customers, knowing that their HVAC systems are in capable hands.

Hill Air's commitment to customer satisfaction is evident in the positive reviews they have received. Customers have expressed their gratitude for the company's friendly and courteous staff, who go above and beyond to address their concerns. This dedication to providing exceptional customer service has left a lasting impression on many.

Furthermore, Hill Air's use of high-quality products has also been praised by customers. Reviewers have noted the durability and reliability of the HVAC systems installed by the company, ensuring long-lasting comfort for their homes or businesses.

In conclusion, Hill Air Heating & Air Conditioning has received overwhelmingly positive reviews for their prompt service, knowledgeable technicians, exceptional customer service, and use of top-quality products. With their commitment to excellence, it's no wonder that Hill Air has become a trusted name in the HVAC industry.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Hill Air Heating & Air Conditioning contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Hill Air Heating & Air Conditioning?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Hill Air Heating & Air Conditioning Customer Service. Initial Hill Air Heating & Air Conditioning complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Hill Air Heating & Air Conditioning above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Hill Air Heating & Air Conditioning. Discuss the issues you have had with Hill Air Heating & Air Conditioning and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.