The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Helzberg Diamonds — credit card policies
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I bought a diamond ring 2 days before Christmas for about $2500. I going to put it on my credit card but was sold their 90 day same as cash credit card deal. Approval took about 5 minutes as my credit is excellent. I paid off $1000 in January. $1000 in Febuary. And the ballance in March. With that apyment schedule I received a late payment penalty of $39 on a minimum payment due of $37 and a negative credit report. The customer service representative very kurt and unwilling to work with me resolving this issue. I will be closing this account as soon as I can get verification that the ballance is zeroed out. I would not recommend dealing with Helzberg Credit.
More Helzberg Diamonds Complaints & Reviews
- Helzberg Diamonds - fraud and scam
- Helzberg Diamonds - fraud and cheating
- Helzberg Diamond Ring - rip off, scam, fraud, $3500.00
- Helzberg Diamonds - bad diamonds
- Helzberg Diamonds - poor quality and even worse customer service
- Helzberg Customer Service - unprofessional customer representatives
- Helzberg Diamonds - snubbed!
- Helzberg Diamonds - not a good jewelry store
- Helzberg Diamonds - did not honor warranty
- Helzberg Diamond Store - wedding ring repair