Helzberg Diamondsassistant manager

I decided that I was going to go get my girlfriend an engagement ring. I found one that I absolutely loved. I asked the assistant manager multiple times and by multiple times I mean like at least 8 times, how much the payments would be each month and the assistant manager kept telling me that the payments would only be $25 to $50 a month. He completely lied to me. The payments for one of the loans is $100 a month and I have called him and he told me to contact the credit card company and they keep telling me that there isn't anything that they can do. I have no idea how much the other loan payment is because I haven't gotten any information about it from them and Helzberg won't tell me anything. What makes this even worse is that my girlfriend found the ring and she is so in love with it, but now I have to tell her that I have to take it back because I can't afford the payments. Next time you try and completely screw someone over make sure that it doesn't involve such a huge moment in somebody's life.