Heathrow Airport — transportation service between terminals
I flew into Terminal 5 on Sunday 11/11/2018 on British Airways flight BA1445 from Edinburgh. The flight landed approximately 12:45 PM. My wife and I made our way off the plane and walked to the connecting flight bus area to catch a bus to Terminal 3 for our flight back to New York. We we got there, over 150 people were already on line waiting for the bus to Terminal 3. We had to catch an American Airlines flight AA0105 leaving at 14:45. We were told there was a problem with a tunnel and buses should be there shortly. We had to wait over an hour to get packed on one of the few buses that did arrive. We finally made it to Terminal 3 at 14:15. We had to run through the terminal, pleas with security to open another line to go through and again run as fast as we could to Gate 30. We barley made it on time, they were just closing the gate. This was a horrible experience and cost me money. I was unable to submit my VAT refunds.
More Heathrow Airport Complaints & Reviews
- Heathrow Airport - security check caused me to lose my flight
- Heathrow Airport - rude staff, cleanliness, lack of informatio
- British Airways / Heathrow Airport - airport is a mess!
- Heathrow Airport - harassment by airport security
- B A Security Officers Heathrow T5 - suffering the wrath of 2 security officers
- Heathrow Airport - immigration
- Heathrow Airport - lost money from forgotten hand luggage
- Heathrow Airport - baggage loss
- Heathrow - noise
- Heathrow Airport - tax refund