Heathrow Airport — immigration
Upon arrival at immigrations officer 7391 was extremely rude with his demeanour. He said that "you Americans don't understand how much we have to do to get into your country." Followed by "if we get hurt in your country your ambulances won't pick us up" calling me "ignorant" basically a long winded vent to me to make me feel crummy and it was a horrible first impression for England and I almost wanted to leave. It's a horrible way for a tourist to start there journey in England I've spent thousands before getting here and that's how I get treated.
More Heathrow Airport Complaints & Reviews
- Heathrow Airport - security check caused me to lose my flight
- Heathrow Airport - rude staff, cleanliness, lack of informatio
- British Airways / Heathrow Airport - airport is a mess!
- Heathrow Airport - harassment by airport security
- B A Security Officers Heathrow T5 - suffering the wrath of 2 security officers
- Heathrow Airport - lost money from forgotten hand luggage
- Heathrow Airport - baggage loss
- Heathrow - noise
- Heathrow Airport - tax refund
- Heathrow Airport - transportation service between terminals