Hearst Magazines...Country Living&delinquent account... for collection&

SCAM???
"Your delinquent account with us has been brought to my attention for collection."

We previously had a subscription. We did not renew.

Now, they're saying "When we agreed to bill you later, (we didn't request this), we anticipated that you would forward payment upon receipt of your invoice. A review of our files shows thatyou have failed to respond to our numerous requests for payment". We didn't request or agree to renewing.
Invoice date 2/3/09. We do not want this & will not pay this.

Maygirl Sep 22, 2009

I did renew my subscription to O, The Oprah Magazine. In fact, I renewed for two years and I still receive these harassing letters. I even enclosed a letter with the last letter invoice stating the date and amount that my credit card was charged for the two year subscription. I cannot find a legitimate phone number to speak with a customer service rep. Any ideas?

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices