Resolved Hearst Magazines...Country Living — &delinquent account... for collection&
"Your delinquent account with us has been brought to my attention for collection."
We previously had a subscription. We did not renew.
Now, they're saying "When we agreed to bill you later, (we didn't request this), we anticipated that you would forward payment upon receipt of your invoice. A review of our files shows thatyou have failed to respond to our numerous requests for payment". We didn't request or agree to renewing.
Invoice date 2/3/09. We do not want this & will not pay this.
More Hearst Magazines...Country Living Complaints & Reviews
- Rodale Books - scam
- Hearst Magazines - subscription/renewal scam
- The Hearst Corporation - scam and cheating
- The Hearst Corporation, Invoicing Bureau - unauthroized renewal of o at home magazine subscription
- The Hearst Corp - being sent invoices a auto renewal that was never made.
- Hearst - subscription renewal
- WYFF TV and Hearst Argyle - 15% program blockage by banner
- The Hearst Corporation - magazine renewal invoice collections
- Hearst - payment charged in us dollars instead of candian dollars
- Rodale - they continue to ship unordered books