Hazelton'sChampagne & french chocolate dipped strawberries bouquet

S May 05, 2020

This was a 21st Birthday present for my daughter who is living in New York. As you can imagine during these difficult times I wanted something special to be sent to her and got nothing of what I ordered.

Not only was the delivery a day late (I understand) but the cheap sparkling wine and chocolates that were thrown into a basket was not what I paid for or expected.

I have sent three emails with no response. The customer service number gives you an email (ha).

I just want a refund so that I can get my daughter the present that she deserves.

Champagne & french chocolate dipped strawberries bouquet

• Mi
    Michele Patat Mongrue Sep 17, 2020

As am I ! My order was $165 and friend never received anything ! Please tell me if anyone was able to get a refund from this thief ?

• Ke
    KellyBeBe Jul 28, 2020

I'm going through the EXACT same thing right now! I'm talking with a customer representive, but he just keeps repeating that they can't help. I ordered the same thing - champagne with french chocolate covered strawberries, with an extra balloon for my friends birthday. He got champagne, ALMOND ROCA, a chocolate bar, and a random little cutting board. WTF?!?! They are the most terrible! I'm fighting the good fight with a rep, but reading all these comments and reviews gives me no hope. They robbed me of $83.

• Mi
    Michele Patat Mongrue Sep 17, 2020

@KellyBeBe And after some google, I find out he has several address listed for Hazelton’s and they are all fake . One was a flooring store, one a fitness center, a dry cleaners, not one is legitimate address for hazelton’s or “blooms “ or Gift group “. All made up names for his companies .