Harvey Norman — unethical behaviour
I Buy Samsung Gear S3 + two year extra insurance from Harvey Norman Springvale store on 7/02/2017 and I had Some Battery Issues with it. So I submit it to Springvale store on 19/July/2017.
After few weeks I got it back with scratches. I click some pictures and show to employee. After he verify and talk to manager (as he said), he book watch again to replacement. He took Picture in a pen drive for a reference.
After few weeks they call me to pick watch from store. When I went there to Pick watch I see it's same watch with less scratches and i refuse to receive. Then again they send watch for replacement.
After few weeks, I received a call from Samsung and they said that it's not out fault it's Harvey Norman's Fault. You have to solve out with them directly. So I write an email (Query Confirmation Number: 510023). But I did not get any reply. So I call again to store again to know about my issue. Then I talk to Chris. I explain him everything. He give me his mobile number so that i can call him only because he know everything about my issue. He told me to send a email on store's email address.
I send him everything that he wants, but in last he said he want original photo with metadata (which i already provide in pen drive.)
After that I did not get any reply and i went to store. There I meet to Chris and he said he cant do nothing because i did not provide photo with metadata. But after explain him everything again they send watch for replacement to Samsung.
But last week again I got a call to pick same watch.
Then I went to store to meet manager, where again i meet Chris. He force me to accept hardware or told me to sign as I don't want Hardware. I request him to reply my emails because I am not too good in verbal English communication.
After that they start to blame that i want refund and still today they are not replying my emails properly. I ask something and they replying something else.
attached document in which clearly mention "The watch come back but has scratches on the dial"
More Harvey Norman Complaints & Reviews
- Harvey Norman - lie to facilitate agreement 
- Harvey Norman Malaysia - late delivery and lack of contact between salesman and customer 
- Harvey Norman - bad customer service 
- Harvey Norman - re refunds whatsoever 
- Harvey Norman - saturation advertising! 
- [Resolved] Harvey Norman - non delivery of a purchased item three weeks later - balgowlah store
- Harvey Norman - online purchase
- Harvey Norman - non notification of my goods being ready for collection
- Harvey Norman - washing machine
- Harvey Norman - product care 19088525