Harvey NormanAriston rangehood and oven

D Sep 03, 2019 Review updated:

Hi
My name is Daman and recently we bought Ariston range hood and oven.

We have had too much problem with both products.
The day we installed rangehood we noticed it was too loud. Louder than normal. And oven gas was noisy too with vobly burners.

We straight away contacted arisit service centre in Dandenong south and spoke to Tracey.
We also informed store Harvey Norman.

Technician was sent out to check it out. He noticed and acknowledged problem with rangehood but managed to fix oven.
He advised that he will bring another rangehood from service centre and replace it.

Upon bringing new piece he acknowledged that was faulty too and told us try to change your exhaust pipe.

However our rangehood was installed by qualified electrician and exhaust pipe was correct .

We contacted Harvey Norman and Dandenong south store many times to get it fixed however we got told warranty is voided since there TECHNICIAN told them faulty exhaust pipe but he told us product no good.

Again few days ago I requested arisit Dandenong south that rangehood motor has started varying speeds at times and there could be a risk of short circuit and oven' s colour had started coming off.

Without even sending technician they sent me an email that my warranty is void. And was told DO WHAT EVER YOU WANT TO.

All these products are brand new and I haven't even started using oven . We are only using gas at the moment.

Now they are asking me to send pictures of oven where it is loosing colour.

I am so frustrated and i am sure that they will again find some problem in us and tell us nothing wrong and DO WHAT EVER YOU WANT TO.

We never expected this kind of service from big brand like Ariston.

I request you to look into the matter and refund my money.

For safety reasons we have already taken rangehood off and installed new range hood with existing exhaust pipe with no problem.

Your early response will be appreciated.

Thanks
Daman

Kind Regards

Daman Singh
Mobile: [protected]

• J
      Oct 30, 2019

Daman, we have had the same experience with an Ariston diswasher. From the very beginning it never dried dishes. Arisit also gave us the run around and sent a technician, who said it was a design fault, nothing actually wrong with the machine. Harvey Norman Cairns will not return my calls or emails after they said they would give us a credit. This has been ongoing for over 3 months, and we have just sent the issue to the QLD office of fair trading.