Hartford Insurance AutoDISCRIMINATIOM

L Review updated:

I Lessie Steve Britton, and Carol Jean Britton, have two exisiting POLICIES, with HARTFORD INSURANCE Company, one Auto, and Homeowner( RENTERS). We have made all payments on time, if not before.Up until now HARTFORD INSURANCE, have the BEST insurance available . Because of their remittance, timely and fair.
As of July 1ft 2010, my wife was in a HIT and RUN accident, with the hit and run driver giving a bogus insurance card and number . So we have no recourse, and as it stand now our insurance, THE HARTFORD, are responsible to pay all claims AUTO, and PERSONAL INJURIES.We are AFRICAN AMERICANS, and it seem that my wife several days if BLINDNESS was pre-existed, and was not caused by the WHIPLASH, of her HEAD and BACK againsted THE HEADREST. If the BLINDNESS was chronic it would have showed up two or three or four times before the accident. But it didn't, and the headaches and stiffness with blurred vision still present in her LEFTEYE.
My policy clearly state $50k for INJURIES and $100k for DEATHS.
WHO WE COMPLAIN TO, or WHO WE WRITE?

• Li
    lisaellis849.lt Jul 05, 2019

Hey My name is Lisa Timm and I am Mary Ellen Cantrell oldest Daughter and you guys called me and I just wanted to give you my email address so I can send you the photo of the Damage to the Truck that we were in with my Brother Chris Brown and my Sister Brandy Brown when it happened my email address is [email protected] and here is also the photo of the Truck that we were in

Comments