Harley Davidsonsales service

J Sep 27, 2019

Made the necessary arrangements with the dealership to sign the paperwork only to get it refused as the dealer had entered my date of birth wrong. Whilst with the salesman we did not have his full attention as he kept answering the phone when there were other staff members there.
It took 5 days for that to be corrected. I've been given a free T-shirt for that inconvenience.
Now today 9/27/2019 the bike was delivered only to find the key fobs have not been assigned to the bike. The bike has now been taken away to a nearer dealership who is willing to set the key fobs. I had the bike in my garage for 30mins.
That's no where near the level of service I expect from Harley-Davidson.
What can Harley-Davidson do to help?

Regards

John Taylor

James Young 1968 Sep 28, 2019

I bought a 2019 CVO with the 177cc on May 1st of 2019. It had 3 miles on when I bought it. After three months it develops a wobble. I took it back to Rocky Mount, NC where I bought it at Black Cat Harley Davidson. Maintenance said the front bar was loose and it was not a warranty issue and charged me 89 dollars. The bike only had 4000 miles on it at this time. Yes, I ride my CVO. The wobble was never fixed, but I did not want to take it back to them because I do not think they know what warranty means and just wat to charge you for everything there is. Is this a Harley Davidson defect? What good is a warranty when the place I bought it from will not honor it? Do I need to talk to a layer for them selling me a lemon? I love my CVO, but it is a deaf trap. Are all Harley built this away? If so I will just trade it in and get me a Suzuki again, because I traded my 2004 Suzuki in for the 2019 CVO. I never had any problems out of that bake the whole time I own it. The bike was 15 -year old and still started up on the first crank. What should I do?????