Menu

L
Author of the complaint
8:57 pm
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I purchased two sweatshirts from online store on October 26, 2021 as a Christmas gift. One of the items was too small and the other they already had. I purchased so early because there were rumors flying about shipping delays due to Covid. Received items 11/1/21. Emailed company 12/26/21 since their offices were closed for holiday. No response. Called 1/4/21. Spoke with Cora who was quite grouchy. Told me nothing she could do since I exceeded the 45 days. I explained my situation she basically said too bad nothing se can do. I asked to speak with a manager. She told me she was empowered by the company and the manager would give me same response. I explained how the sweatshirts still had tags and in original packaging with receipts. Still the answer was no. I purchase from Harley twice a year. This is the first time I had to return. $140.00 for 2 items is not cheap and now I'm stuck with them. Please help I don't have this kind of money to throw away. Order numbers are [protected] and [protected]. My email is [protected]@verizon.net. My phone is [protected]. Thank you so much for any help you can give!

0 comments