Happy Shopper # 23 Hampton CITGO Dealer # 00011775054gasoline

A

The price on the highway marker is always less than the price at the pump. I've been there numerous times and it's always the same. I am a regular Citgo customer and this place gives Citgo a bad reputation. I've tested this on numerous occasions. I check the price on the road marker and then go to the pumps. It's always different. I assumed the manager would get the message in that I did not purchase any gas. I believe the low prices on the roar marker is a scam to get customers to the pump. First couple of times I didn't notice the price difference.