Handyman Club of Americamy lifetime membership

C Sep 01, 2018 Review updated:

I have been a lifetime member for over 10 years and haven't received anything for a few years now!!! Member #[protected] . What has happened and why wasn't I notified of any changes??? Looks like you guys got a bunch of peoples money and left!!! I'm really pissed off and would love to hear the reason why this happened!! If something has changed and I need to do something please let me know.

• Ji
    Jim43 Sep 17, 2018

I, too, am a master lifetime member. Have not heard from them in several years. Last I heard was they folded and no longer are in business or existence. Looks like they took all of us for a ride and took all our money and ran. The honest thing would have been to send out notices to us all saying due to financial problems, or what ever, they were having to go out of business. At least that way it would seem more honest and not make them look like a fly-by-night outfit.

• Re
    redoron Nov 06, 2018

Same here. plus this is not the first time they have done this! Also I tried to go to the website they provided...site not available> if they are out of business how am I still getting notices to hear from me for my Life Membership??

• Do
    Don Stephenson Jan 06, 2019

I am or was a lifetime member! Were did they get off cancelling and shutting down without notification to it's members! Not happy about how the deal went down! Life time membership as of March 24th 1999! I want my money back!

Marty Grissman Jan 20, 2019

i also was or am a lifetime member, no notifications or correspondence from them.
    we should all receive refunds for our memberships, ni also am a lifetime member to the fishing club, same thing there.
    is there a class action suit going on, if not there should be.i paid $350.00 for a membership. im still alive. wheres my club.
    I ALSO WANT MY MONEY BACK!

• Je
    Jeff Krug Jan 26, 2019

Wow it looks like we all got screwed(lol). I did get my free router and bits when I signed up for my life time membership. Hope you guys got them too. Only thing I can say is "What goes around comes around".