Hair Today Gone Tomorrowscam business closed

C

I have news for people who have been ripped off by hair today gone tommorow. They did indeed go out of business. I paid $525.00 for 6 treatments and only received 2 when they went out of business. I finally wrote the bbb which was no help. They suck major a - - if you know what I mean. They dont care. I also contacted lisa madigan illinois attorney general office which was also no help on 2/3/2010. Dah! Why do we pay these people to represent the public.??? I did some research and mi radiance was the spin off company of hair today gone tomorrow. Same owner I was told. They picked up the hair today gone tomorrow clients until, yes, they also closed shop. I had 2 treatments with them. Infact when I was going to my 3rd treatment I found out they were closed by going to an empty and locked office. Great customer service! I made a couple calles and found out that nu u med spa is picking up the former clients but they want to charge you a fee of $35.00 to get your records in order to finish your treatments.
Here you go I am giving you the number I received [protected]. I went to the website and the number their is [protected]. Locations in chicago, lincoln park, oakbrook, skokie, and schaumberg.
I hope this helps. I would rather have my money back but if I get my two last services I will be happy and will never do this again. Good luck to all.

If you call [protected] or [protected] or [protected] mi radiance numbers they are now verison wireless numbers and will not help you.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices