Hair Clubtheir refusal to issue a refund

A

I contacted the Hair Club of Hauppauge, New York back in early December 2015 because of continuing hair loss. I met with their representative Bob and was very impressed by his assurance that they could help me. He showed me examples of hair replacement and assured me I would be able to have a lot of hair and be able to style it anyway I chose. He also informed me I had to come to their facility every 4-6 weeks to have my hair done and it would cost $119 each time because my hair was short (normally its $129) I finally got my hair piece in early January 2016. The stylist, Maria, showed me some hairstyles and I picked one I liked but said numerous times that I did not want it too short. She ignored me and proceeded to cut the hair so short it stood up straight on the top of my head (very poor job, it looked chopped). I expressed my concerns numerous times and on my next visit they added some hair to the front which was much better (and charged me $129 even though I told them it was supposed to be $119). Unfortunately, every time I washed and combed my hair many pieces fell out. I finally went to two hairdressers who stated the piece is of very poor quality. I had it removed and had to pay for a wig since they shaved my head on top. I am so disappointed in every aspect of this experience. The hair was nothing like I was told and both Bob and Maria did not seem to care for my concerns at all. I would just like a partial refund of my $2000 as the piece and experience were not at all worth that kind of money. Please let me know if you can help.

Adele Schlie