Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Beauty & Well-being Hair Club For Men contract violation!

Hair Club For Men review: contract violation!

L
Author of the complaint
12:00 am EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Hair Club offers moisture treatments, products, cuts and styles for people with thinning hair as an alternative to hair replacement if that step is not yet necessary. What they don't tell you is that they try to damage your hair in order to get more money than the original contract amount when you have to have hair replacement due to their incompetence. They also refuse to honor their contracts.

I became a "member" at the end of October 2007. I had 4 visits for "treatments." My products were not received in a timely manner and when some finally did arrive not all of the recommended products I requested were in there. Their hair stylist colored my hair a WAY too dark red. I have light skintones... and was clear about the shade of blonde I wanted. I even showed her a picture of the shoulder length cut I wanted. My hair is now only 2 inches long in the back... shorter than some of the men I work with. Kim obviously had no common sense and can't follow directions or she was just malicious. I believe the goal with the dye being so dark was to force me to lighten (so it didn't look like a Halloween wig for work) and therefore make me a candidate for their hair replacement so they could get even more money.

I would not recommend the Hair Club for my worst enemy. They are schiesters.

More Hair Club For Men complaints & reviews