H‑E‑Badam the manager at heb in lufkin, tx

F

On 12/9/17 at 13:49 location of 111 Timberland Dr. Lufkin Tx. My wife and kids were in the store shopping and Adam was following my son around the store told him a "little monkey get off the basket" which is a racist statement! After that he was following my family around the store my daughters when in the store about ten minutes are so after there mother and little brother. To tell her what else there grandmother wanted. They tryed on some Dallas Cowboys hats Asked there mother could they buy them she said no an they took them off. As I stated before he was following my family around way before that so he seen the girls put the hats in the wrong location. Then he goes an retrieves the hats an demands my wife to pay for them. My son come to the car and an get me. I tell Adam you can't and we are not paying for the hats! He gets mad told the cashier not to complete the transaction with the grocery's we had an stated that he was calling the police. I responded a said good call the law! So they can explain to me were in world is it written we have to buy some hats if we try them on. Me and my family was CT. That was racist cause he used his power to oppresse me an my family.

• Updated by Frank936 · Dec 12, 2017

I honestly don't know if he was but, that's was not at all professional for a manager of German decent to even say too a aboriginal decent person let along someone else child. An the manager told me personally that he wanted us to pay for the hats. When I walked inside the store he was standing behind my wife with the hats in his hand. Didn't know sales was doing that bad!