Menu

reviews & complaints

Group SJR Complaints Summary

4 Resolved
2 Unresolved
Our verdict: With a good resolution rate, Group SJR generally handles customer issues well. However, it’s important to be proactive. Familiarize yourself with their processes and services. Reading through various customer experiences will provide valuable insights into how they handle complex issues.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Group SJR has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Group SJR. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Group SJR complaints 6

Sort by:

Newest Group SJR reviews & complaints

1:02 pm EDT

Group SJR clarify

I am Suresh, heading the sales team in SJR Enterprises. Based on your comments, I would like to clarify all points to you to avoid further false comments about our project and our company.
A. Approvals from BBMP.
The title of the property is absolutely very clear and we have obtained all necessary approvals from the concern statuary. This can be verified by you at any point of time.
B. Change in Area.
Since few customers were waiting for block the units before approval, we have started to promote this property as soft launch from last year Oct onwards. We had never gone for aggressive marketing for this property; it got promoted by our existing customer and well wishers of us by word of mouth.
During the booking time, all of these customers were aware the plans are not finalize at that time and communicated by us that it will change due to BBMP conditions.
When ever the plan got changed, which was informed and clarified to all the booked customers and we have changed booking forms respectively.
These changes were informed and agreed by customers and they had gone ahead with us.
C. Clauses in Agreements.
This agreement is standard, which we are following from the first project. These clauses are very common and we can clarify if necessary.
D. Carpet Area
The carpet area ratio is around 72 % to 75 %, since we are selling super build area, we can not put carpet area in the agreement.
We are mentioning in detail of build up area, common area and super build area in the sale deed.
E. Behavior of sales person.
I convey me sincere apology for if my team member spoke very rude to you.
I would like to request all the prospect buyers, kindly do not go with these comments,
I am here to clarify all your doubts and also you can reach me @ [protected].

Read full review of Group SJR

6:18 pm EDT

Group SJR construction activities

Sjr group builders have started construction activites at bannergatta road near panduranganagar... Unfortunately their activities keep going on the whole night.. Disturbing our sleep... Even after repeated requests... They seem to be insensitive to it... Even ater requesting the md of this company... No positive action has been taken... It is highly unfortunate fact that a such a big company is insensitive to the basic need of sleep... Of the residents in our locality... The sound is extremely high and unbearable even during waking hours... The excavation works and roofing works also happen during the whole night...

Read full review of Group SJR

3:36 am EDT

Group SJR SJR PRIMUS, PROPERTY BUILDER, THIEVES

Sjrgroup, Bangalore, they are thieves, Trust them if you want to loose your money and peace of mind.

They are not builders, more than that they are goons. Their office is full of unprofessionals who will not respond to you or talk to you once you pay them money. They employ some smart girls to trap you .

They have cheated many, and couple of consumers have filed legal case against them.

Steer clear from them. Their DGM sales is one big unprofessional staff ( Sukhi Karegoudar) who doesn;t know how to even talk with customer, she hangs up phone and never care for customer once she gets money.

I request all the buyers to think before putting money in this company. They will rip you off. Their properties are of poor quality, never in time, unfinished sites with wrong measurement than what is promised in agreement.

Keep yourself away from these thieves and crooks. Bupesh Reddy is director who always hide, never in office.

Read full review of Group SJR and 7 comments
Update by SJR-SUCKS
Aug 11, 2009 3:52 am EDT

Their Equinox, and other project sucks, very poor quality, untimely and sold by fraudulent means. SJR group is not worth while to deal with.

Don;t loose your money. They are scammers.

7 comments
Dontwanttodisclose
Jan 10, 2014 11:16 am EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I'm going through similar harassement...your experience to resolve matter may help...

Dontwanttodisclose
Jan 10, 2014 11:15 am EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Did you finally got your money back yet?
How much - 100%?
Did you hired any lawyer etc?

Nov 10, 2013 10:22 pm EST

Nov 10, 2013 10:20 pm EST

SJR Primecorp folks are all-time crooks. Meenakshi is good for nothing.

Nov 10, 2013 10:18 pm EST

F
F
flatowner
Apr 10, 2013 12:44 pm EDT

BUILDER REFUSING TO REFUND BOOKING AMOUNT EVEN AFTER MORE THAN 2 MONTHS

SJR Primecorp Bangalore ( www.primecorp.co) is the worst real estate company in bangalore due to the following main reasons, we have faced:-
1. Their sales executive "Meenakshi Patro" wrongly sold one flat in Fiesta Homes in Electronics City, Phase-2, Bangalore - 100 by claiming that there will be No EMI Till Possession (NMI) which they also advertised over internet, in their site office. But once the booking was done, she and her manager "Manisha Dey" told that No EMI will only be till Dec 2014 and if there is any delay, I need to pay for rest of the period. So, when originally it is that only after possession, EMI needs to be paid, it got changed suddenly to if there is a delay of one-two-three years, I need to pay EMI for all the time as they will collect 90% payment in the start itself from the bank.

2. SJR Primecorp Bangalore ( www.primecorp.co) Sales executive used to suggest that she can come to my house too for collecting the checks and signing the booking agreement but once the booking was over, she does not even picks the phone, nor replies mails or smses. So, NO RESPONSE UNLESS ANY SALES IS THERE. FOR ANY SUPPORT, YOU CAN FORGET HER. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL AND UNETHICAL BEHAVIOR.

3. My nightmare with SJR Primecorp Bangalore ( www.primecorp.co) continued when before booking, they sent a bank person to my home who saw ALL documents and told everything is fine and NOTHING else is needed. While, after paying the booking amount, this bank person (who was NOT having either the bank card or employee id or employee no., even after asking multiple times..) started asking for this and that documents. That too for many days he never used to pick the phone and whenever by any other phone, I was able to reach him, he simply asked for another document. I kept providing all he asked for but still it went nowhere in almost a month. Only help SJR Primecorp Bangalore ( www.primecorp.co) EXECUTIVES provided was keep calling for second installment of payments from my end EVEN when the bank loans where still pending. At last he asked for my other property (along with the current flat) as MORTGAGE against loan WHEN I WAS TAKING A HOME LOAN FOR GOD SAKE. I flatly refused that then canceled my booking with SJR Primecorp Bangalore ( www.primecorp.co).

4. My main trouble started after that. SJR Primecorp Bangalore ( www.primecorp.co) manager "Manisha Dey" started telling me to take the flat without loan or this or that way which I politely refused as I was not ready to deal with such UNPROFESSIONAL PEOPLE and just want to be out of this whole group in a good way.

5. While booking flat, SJR Primecorp Bangalore (www.primecorp.co) executive Meenakshi Patro first told me that "Sir, aapko 4-5 baar office aa kar follow up karna padega magar 45 days mein pura refund meel jayega". But After cancelling the booking after following up for more than 2 weeks, she and her manager told it will take 60 days for refund (Company Policy, which they were not able to provide any supporting documents). AFTER THAT MEENAKSHI PATRO stopped picking up my calls, smses, emails completely. Once by mistake she picked and told she is busy with launch of another project. I asked what about the existing client who got lured by all the good talks and sales pitch. You should help them too.

6. Even after sixty days, their account person meenakshi govindraju, simply kept delaying by saying, director is not in town, director is in meeting, manager is not there etc. THEY WERE NOT GETTING TWO MINUTES OF TIME, JUST TO SIGN A CHECK FOR REFUND.

7. At last when in evening SJR Primecorp Bangalore (www.primecorp.co) account executive, meenakshi govindraju, smsed me that it will take one more week, I losed my patience as I had my own pressing needs and was completely pissed of by requesting and saying "pls" to these people. I visited their office and asked them for my refund. That time their manager and account executive and sales person all told that it will surely get done tomorrow. I requested them that I am facing lots of problems and thus it will be great if you can refund my own money on an urgent basis which is already delayed.

4. Next day I received a call from her manager Maneesha Dey, saying that "I have created a nuisance near another client (they were more concerned on new clients than helping a old client) and I came to office after office hours (which was solely because I received the sms from there account officer only after the office hours say it will be again delayed). So, THEY WILL NOT REFUND ME MY MONEY". I have never listened such arrogant and illegal line in my whole life. I requested her so many times over phone that I just want my refund and go out of all this but she started saying so many different things and refusing to return my own money as refund. For collecting payments, in case of a single day delay they charge huge interest amounts but for refunding, only thing we get is No Call Picking, arrogant behavior, excuses as to how they can delay the refund and at last BLATANTLY REFUSING TO REFUND AT ALL.

I am quite embarrassed to get associated with such an unprofessional company and I need help to get my own payment refunded back in a good man's way. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY TO ANYONE WANTING TO BUY A HOME FROM GOOD PEOPLE WITH GOOD FEELINGS.

SJR-RIPOFF
, CA
Sep 22, 2009 2:39 am EDT

Sukhi -DGM and Reddy director not to be trusted. They are scammers and unprofessional.

Is Group SJR legit?

Our verdict: Group SJR has achieved a rare feat of perfection in legitimacy, as per the rigorous analysis conducted by Complaints Board. This achievement underscores Group SJR's position as a benchmark of trust and quality within its industry. Users and clients of Group SJR can engage with its offerings, confident in the knowledge that they are dealing with a top-tier, fully legitimized company.

Group SJR earns 100% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Group SJR achives 100% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Group SJR. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and 2 emails, as well as 4 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

Groupsjr.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Group SJR website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Groupsjr.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Groupsjr.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with Group SJR, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

Groupsjr.com regularly updates its policies to reflect changes in laws, regulations. These policies are easy to find and understand, and they are written in plain language that is accessible to all customers. This helps customers understand what they are agreeing to and what to expect from Group SJR.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Groupsjr.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The groupsjr.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
G
12:00 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I have been dealing with SJR Group for over 2.5 years now (My apartment is not yet complete), and their GM, MD etc has changed every six months. The previous GM (Mr. Harikrishnan or something) made lots of promises and vanished one fine day. Now SJR says we do not know what the previous GM had said. They may be forthcoming to customers outside Bangalore ...

Read full review of Group SJR and 5 comments
P
12:00 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

SJR Group is the #1 fraudulent builder / developer in Bangalore. They lure customers with the promise of below market rates. All of their current projects are delayed by at least a year. They have refused to pay delay charges. Some of their projects are yet to START even after 1.5 years of launch, and taking customer's money. Flats / Apartments by SJR...

Read full review of Group SJR and 26 comments
12:00 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

SJR Group is the #1 fraudulent builder / developer in Bangalore. They lure customers with the promise of below market rates. All of their current projects are delayed by at least a year. They have refused to pay delay charges. Some of their projects are yet to START even after 1.5 years of launch, and taking customer's money. Stay away from these builder...

Read full review of Group SJR and 53 comments
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Group SJR contacts