GrooveBookphoto book

Was not able to select photos for my book for the month of October. Every time I would click on the photo, the app would shut down. Not knowing what to do, I thought if I signed out and sign back in, it might help. After I signed out, I am not able to sign back in. Every time I enter my email, It tells me that there is no such email on file. I have tried both of my emails and that happens consistently with both of them. I am not able to select I am photos for my next move book if I can't sign into my account.

• Rm
    RMiller90 Nov 01, 2018

Ridiculous!!! Same problem here, and no response! I wish the creators would of NEVER sold! I saw them on Shark Tank and signed right up 4 or 5 years ago And have been receiving a book every month since. This is sad:(

• Bo
    Bob Canter Oct 15, 2018

I agree 100% I have had the exact same problem. I have sent at least a dozen separate e-mail messages to Groovebook "Customer Support." I either hear nothing at all or I get the automated response with a "case number" and a message that says that I should "expect a response within four hours." I have waited over four DAYS with nothing and the app continues to malfunction (phone blanks out and returns to the home screen as soon as I select a photo).

I have been a loyal Groovebook customer since it started and unless it is fixed by my photo submission due date -- which is this Wednesday, Oct. 17th -- I expect to receive some kind of credit or compensation for this. VERY frustrating -- ESPECIALLY the lack of response.

Feathers85 Oct 15, 2018

@Bob Canter I finally heard back from them last Thursday the 11th and they said they would be giving me a refund since I was not able to upload my photos in time. I responded to their email right away and told them that I would like to cancel my subscription and I have yet to hear back from them again. I had actually contacted Shutterfly one day last week because that is who the automated response email came from and they said groovebook was behind on getting back to emails. I’m not sure if calling them is what helped me get a response to my email a couple days later, but you might want to give that a shot. Hope this helps!

Feathers85 Oct 09, 2018

Has anyone received a response with what is going on?

Sandy Jenkins Molinar Oct 06, 2018

I’m having the same problem. Every time I pick a photo the site shuts down! How do we fix this!?

Feathers85 Oct 09, 2018

@Sandy Jenkins Molinar I’m having the exact same problem as well. I’ve sent numerous emails with no response. My pictures were supposed to be uploaded by the 7th and I was unable to do that. Not sure what is going on, but I’m not going to be happy if I end up getting charged!