Green Dot Corporation — initial $200 for secured platinum card not available!
I don't know if this message board gets anything done or not, but I just opened a secured Platinum Card with Green Dot over the weekend. I provided the $200 opening deposit requirement directly from my bank, which went through immediately. Upon checking my Green Dot account online, the $200 is there, but not available for me to use. I have the card they sent me, but through all the phone prompts, they say the card is invalid and there is no live human being to talk to! I'm so frustrated right now, and wish I had never trusted this company in the first place. I'm now having to hand write a letter to their customer relations department because they do not have email, and using their phone numbers is futile. Don't put your money in Green Dot! Total rip-off and egregious illegal activities!. Not sure if I'll ever see my $200 again!
More Green Dot Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Green Dot Moneypak - stolen money 
- Green Dot - unlock accounts 
- Walmart Money Card - Visa Prepaid Card Through Ge Money Bank And Green Dot Corp. - can't access money/use card/get a live cust. service rep 
- Walmart Green Dot Money Card - where's my money 
- Green Dot Money Pak - part of a scam 
- Green Dot Corporation - my card was blocked when it was sent to me with my ssi money on it
- Green Dot Corporation - money taken of my card... an unauthorized transaction that I didnt make or authorized 
- Green Dot Prepaid Visa - green dot 
- Green Dot Corporation - walmart money card
- Green Dot - card is invalid