Great Expressions Dental Center - Lawrenceville — suggested treatment plan
On August 5, 2008 I had an appointment with Great Expressions Dental Center of Lawrenceville to have our teeth cleaned. After our cleaning, Dr. Rahimi checked our teeth. After checking my teeth, she informed me that I had more than 5 cavities and also needed a crown. This surprised me since I had never had a cavity until I first visited Great expressions one year ago. Then six months later, I had another cavity. Now this dentist was telling me that I had more than four at this appointment, and one would require a crown. I brush my teeth two times a day, use mouthwash, a water pick for my teeth, take my vitamins and am very conscious about what I eat. Needless to say, I was very suspicious. The total for all this work was well over $2, 000.
I was very concerned with this report and decided to seek a second opinion. I paid the $100 for the x-rays and the treatment plan and it still took them over a week to get me this information. After the number of times they called and cancelled my appointments in the past, this did not surprise me.
The second opinion I received from a well-respected dentist stated that I had no cavities and s/he was shocked that someone would try and do this to a patient. I paid my $134 for a second opinion and decided that someone should be informed about the practices of this dentist and possible other dentist offices. I believe that this deceit and malpractice should be more than noted. I feel that this borders on medical malpractice and feel that some action should be taken more than a slap on the wrist.
By the way, the dentist had only received her license in May of this year.
More Great Expressions Dental Center - Lawrenceville Complaints & Reviews
- Great Expressions Dental - poor service
- Great Expressions Dental - false treatment plans
- Great Expressions Dental/Dental Health Group - unresponsive and inept bureaucracy
- Great Expressions Dental - fraudulent charges
- Great Expressions - fraud and overcharging
- Great Expressions Dental Centers - unauthorized credit card charge & unethical behavior
- Great Expressions Dental Centers - worse scandalist place I have worked
- Great Expressions Dental Centers - unethical behavior
- Great Expressions Dental Center - East Windsor - worst and costly treatment
- Great Expressions Dentistry- Decatur - root canal