Grazereceived my graze box empty!

S

Hello, My name is Shauna Roylance, I received my Graze box a few days ago and there was absolutely nothing in it! It was totally empty.
It didn't appear to be tampered with or any damage to the box. There did not seem to be any papers torn off of the openings. It actually looked like it may have accidentally been sent empty!!
The postal service in my area sent a note with delivery which said
"Received without contents." Signed 4/4/18 Moses Lake Wa. PO
So I was requesting possible replacement since I am on a once a month order schedule. If that's not possible could I please be reimbursed for my Graze order for the month of April?
I enjoy the snacks occasionally and appreciate what you do. Please let me know if I can look forward to a replacement or not.

RESOLVED

• Graze's response · Apr 10, 2018

Hi Shauna,

I'm really sorry to hear that your graze box arrived with no snacks!

This is a very peculiar occurrence, so we would very much like to resolve this asap.

It would be great if you could email this over to our customer service helpdesk at [email protected] From here, our team will be able to locate your account and get things sorted for you :)