Grand GetawaysGrand Getaways is a big rip-off!

I bought Grand Getaways in St. Martin and according to the US office they are not connected, yet now I am a member. I purchased this travel club to eliminate my traveling problems,(which is what they promise). When I called for airfare, it was priced higher than right off the internet. They had no travel locations available when requested, yet the other travel agencies had plenty. They say they can sell your timeshares with no problems, yet after you pay the money you don't hear from them again. If you call the sales office after purchasing, they claim they satisfy 87% of the time, and I guess I fell into the 13%.

Resort Solutions (supposedly the company that sells your timeshare for you) is probably a one person office that takes your money and doesn't even say thank you. When you call her from the Grand Getaways office to see if she can sell your timeshares, she tells you that they would sell easily because you paid so little, add a couple thousand and in 3 months they would be gone. Six months later, she states they are overpriced and won't sell.

Grand Getaways is a big rip-off.

mammydee Jul 25, 2016

I just learned that this company has been charging my credit card a yearly fee for a membership I cancelled years ago. I originally signed up with Cheap Tickets and then my membership automatically transferred to this company. I am an elderly woman and have had many health problems and have regrettably not been paying enough attention. I talked to a representative from the company today, and he told me that there's no way they could have charged my card without my knowledge but that is not true.

• Ji
    Jim Zirnig Nov 25, 2015

If you want a good travel club go to AAA and you don't have invest thousands of dollars for nothing at Grand Getaway. They take your money and when they get that they come back and beg for more telling you have to pay or you get nothing. What did your original thousands of dollars get you? Answer is absolutely nothing except promises that are not even known about the next time they talk to you. I believe the company send their sales team to brain wash school to get their morals and humanity removed because all they care is getting your money in their pockets. Don't get me wrong cause Grand Getaways is not the only scamming company out there. If it sounds like their offers sound to good to be true you can bet they probably are!!!

MacMan211 Jan 22, 2015

I hope they can find some recourse with Grand Getaways. I am still hoping for a full refund of the $4, 500.00 payment for this service that was useless and I never could use.

• Er
    eronile Jan 22, 2015

I am just now finding out that we got scammed. Was ready to schedule that cruise, but absolutely NO ONE will answer a phone. Would like to have gotten into the law suit some folks were setting up about 3 years ago. If anyone is still acting on that. please let me know, I'll join you.

MacMan211 Aug 04, 2013

I too got burned in Nassau Bahamas in May 2011 for $4, 500. I was promised "huge discounts" and "exclusive vacation properties" available only to members. I have not been able to find one bargain or advantage for a vacation that can't be found cheaper on Orbitz, Travelocity, or Cheap Caribbean, etc. I made a claim with the Florida Atty General and Florida Dept of Consumer Services, and was told the “seller”, Sarasota Company (Coast to Coast Grand Getaways) was not responsible as an "agent" for the actual owner "Apex International Marketing" in the "untouchable" Bahamas. I'm still paying for this worthless mess of a "club" with absolutely no use or benefit. Please let me know if anyone had any success with getting any satisfaction or even a refund.

John Aird Jun 07, 2013

Last year, Mark Biondi told me that if I paid a one time fee or $398.00 or something I don't remember the exact amount... Anyway I was told we would never have to pay maintenance again. Now I am getting phone calls that if I pay another two years blah blah... I am not happy.. He flat out lied to me...

• Bl
    blondish May 22, 2013

Does anyone know how to JUST GET OUT OF THE MEMBERSHIP?? They offer to sell it, then say they cannot do that, double talk after double talk, I cannot believe you are truly locked into this for LIFE. Any ideas?

• Bl
    blondish May 22, 2013

I am so very unhappy I ever signed up for their "service" or "membership" whatever they choose to call it. It is perpetual hell. Harassing phone calls every time renewal is coming, threats of ruining your credit if you don't pay. They now are offering me the grand opportunity to pay $460 for the "right" to put my membership on hold forever. I've already paid thousands of useless dollars! Biggest regret - ever!

• GrandGetaways May 02, 2013

Dear "Not falling for what you are selling, "

Would you be willing to contact us with your contact info and what presentation you attended? You can email me at [email protected] We'd like to set a few things straight. So you know, it is company policy to only charge a credit card when a customer has given us permission.

Sorry for any inconvenience,
    Coast to Coast Grand Getaways

• My husband and I attended a travel seminar attempting to sell discounted travel to us. Immediately when we arrived I told my husband these are sleazy people. However, we sat down and watched the presentation. On arrival they asked each of us for our drivers license and a major credit or bank card. Shame on us. We foolishly complied. Everything that these people are selling is a scam. First, they scam you by getting your credit and or bank card number. Next they attempt to sell you 6-8 weeks in a timeshare in various places along with "discounted" travel expenses. Well nothing is in writing. Not how much of a discount you will get nor where the timeshare locations are or the condition the timeshares are in all for $12, 000.00. These crooks lie blatantly to get you to come to the presentation by telling you that even if you do not buy anything you will get two free airline tickets and two nights in a Marriott Hotel anywhere in the Continental U.S. through another company called Smart Travel & Incentives Incorporated. All that is another scam to get you to send anywhere from $100.00 to $300.00 by sending in the initiation fee for your free travel gifts. That is not all. I had bogus charges these people made on my credit card on my statement. If you get a postcard asking you to go to one of these presentations call the police. These crooks sold this nothing of a deal to two senior citizens in the meeting my husband and I were also in. I still regret not getting up and telling those old people that they were being ripped off for $12, 000.00. I am reporting these people to the states attorney's office in Citrus County Florida for exploitation of the elderly and extortion and credit card fraud. Beware and call the cops.

• GrandGetaways Apr 18, 2013

StoneHorseFarm,

Would you be willing to have a discussion with our VP of Business Administration? We'd like to set a few things straight! If so, please email [email protected] with your contact info.

• St
    StoneHorseFarm Apr 18, 2013

I just returned from a lovely family trip to Orlando which involved the Grand Getaways presentation. And I admit I started to sign up for it! They quoted a perfect Better Business Bureau track record, being connected with Sam's Club, and lots of other things. While I find a large list of companies by that name on the BBB, not one is a member. And of course the presenter is an Iraq veteran who woke up from his injuries in Germany. I didn't notice he had any scars or pain from this recent trauma, but of course they might not be visible. At any rate, as I was going through the hour-long ordeal of signing paperwork, I was horrified at the typos on the documents. They were very poorly done. At the last minute I said I had changed my mind. Talk about causing shock! They were fairly polite, and I am SO relieved I did not sign those papers! Their favorite pressure tactic seems to be saying you have to sign NOW (which should have set off red alerts in my head and kind of did), and that if you don't join HERE, at the RESORT, it will cost twice as much. This is not a legitimate service. The $199 membership I was fine with, but shelling out $7, 000-$16, 000??? Where are the savings in that idiotic program

• Ba
    babykitty Apr 09, 2013

My wife and I purchased the $6000.00 member package from Coast to Coast Grand Getaways in the spring of 2012 at Harbor House Resort on Ft. Myers Beach Florida. Due to unpredictable health issues we are not are not able to plan vacations. After renewing our membership for two more years I was told by Grand Getaways staff to sell my membership on either Craigs List or Ebay or contact Harbor House in Ft. Myers Beach for other avenues to recover the investiment. Harbor House no longer has any connection with Grand Getaways. If anyone can utilize this travel membership I would gladly sell for half price or consider offers. Help! and thanks Grand Getaways for your lack of assistance but, rather "We got your money, see ya". attitude. Randy [email protected]

• Ba
    babykitty Apr 09, 2013

My wife and I purchased a $6000.00 dollar package in the spring of 2012, at the Harbor House presentations on Ft. Myers Beach Florida. We thought it might be of value; but my health became unpredictable and has detured us from being able to make travel plans. I contacted Grand Getaways in March 2013 and ask how either I could sell my membership or and avenue to recover my investiment. After paying for two more years membership, I was told to sell it on Craigs List or Ebay, or to contact Harbor House which no longer has anything to do with Coast-to-Coast Grand Getaways. I would be happy to sell the package at a loss to anyone that could use it. Help! Contact Randy at [email protected]

• GrandGetaways Jul 27, 2012

Hello everyone,
    I apologize if you have felt pressured into anything. It is company policy to remove anyone who requests to be taken off our call or email lists. If you are still receiving unwanted communications, please email me at [email protected], and I will ensure they stop. However, our seasoned travel agents help thousands of members travel around the world each year. You may actually find our services to be a great asset as you book travel.

I hope you're having a great summer,

Dissatisfied in Ohio Jul 25, 2012

About six or seven years ago, I was trying to find cheap airline tickets and stumbled across Cheap Trips. I must have purchased something to get discounted tickets. Several years later, I received a call from Grand Getaways stating that I had $3, 000.00 in "equity" from their buyout of Cheap Trips. I had no clue what the heck they were talking about, and graciously declined any further dealings. They kept calling me !! One call, I literally told the rep to stop "F" ing calling me...I AM NOT INTERESTED, and hung up. He called back 13 times ( in a row ) !!! I threatened to call the Attorney General, police, State Reps and anyone else I needed to call to make this idiot stop harassing me. I didn't hear from Grand Getaways for quite some time, until just recently. This time it was supposedly someone higher up on the totem pole. Oh, he offered two $500.00 airline vouchers, a $50.00 American express card ( he said to treat myself to a manicure or something), two free weeks a year at any resort in the Continental U.S. !!! All this for $199.00 a year. He insisted I should take advantage of the two year membership for $ 349.00 because there were more perks ! I told him I had just filed bankruptcy and could not justify purchasing a vacation getaway deal. He said he understood, BUT would give me a call back in November in case anything changes, because he "didn't want me to lose my $3, 000.00 equity! What a nice guy... NOT !!! SMELLS LIKE A SCAM. Thank God for caller ID.

cheryl23662 Jun 18, 2012

I attended one of their seminars several months ago and refused to buy. My husband and I left knowing the whole thing was a scam. Today I received a call. The caller ID clearly said "Grand Getaways". When I answered and told them not to call me again, the man said in a really mean voice "This is a tax collection service, you better speak to me". I laughed and told him I had caller ID, my son was a lawyer and if he didn't want to be fined $10, 000 because I am on the "Do not call list", he had better never call me again. ITS A HUGE BIG SCAM, STAY AWAY AND THESE PEOPLE WILL OBVIOUSLY DO ANYTHING TO KEEP YOU ON THE PHONE.

angryman2 Apr 23, 2012

My wife and I purchased a grandgetaway vacation package for $3995.00. This was in Richmond VA and was talked to by Ron Hussein. He was the leader of the pack at our presentation and made all the final decisions. He went from initially offering us the package for $7995.00 As we talked, and I questioned him about different aspects of his presentation, he kept dropping the price.
    I have been very weary of draws like this in the past and still am, but I let him talk me into the purchase, after all he cut the price in half.
    I read the contract throughly when I got home, something they don't give you time for at the presentation. I realized that I had been scammed by a very smart con man and business associates. I have sent in my cancellation by certified registered mail and requested a signature receipt of delivery. I don't expect to see the two $50 American Express prepaid cards for my gas for attending the presentation, if I do I'll let you know at a later date. Upon looking at the so called free cruise and airfare, I have estimated it will cost me out pocket expense of around $1000.00 for taxes, fees and ect. I will let them keep their cruise and air fare, I can get the same deal without them for just a couple hundred dollars more and know exactly where I am staying. I want have to worry about where they are going to stick my wife and me.

• Bi
    bigtraveler Apr 16, 2012

best vacation club ever!!! for much better than any time share club...there are no maintenance fees and they have great affordability on accommodations i think its the best thing since slice bread!! do get fool by the false bad reviews that clearly there competitions are posting online..there all about cruises and all inclusive and adventure tours...best club ever.

• Pu
    purplebetty Mar 20, 2012

this company is poorly run and the "agents" are picky about who they call back. One agent is named April who is very rude and someone named Kim that isnt very helpful either, not sure what office they are in but they never freakin get back to you. there are too many rules and half the people who answer the phone dont know what the hell is going on. dont get taken with this company grand incentives, cheap trips, coast to coast they are all run by the same company...

• Ag
    Ageless Traveler Mar 10, 2012

In Richmond, VA, we went to a presentation on Grand Getaways offered by Coast to Coast. If this is such a great deal, why the limited time type of sales pitch? We decided to give it a try as the slide show did show savings in ways we travel. Once we got access to their website, everything people have written so far, well, we cannot disagree with them.
    If you go to a presentation, request a live comparison to what other travel sites offer as compared to theirs, (remember WIFI is everywhere these days) and slide shows are not. As with timeshares, this deal is not worth the money for a membership, might be at $200 a year, but requiring a huge initial amount in the thousands is not justified in our opinion. If they say, only 30% is shown on-line, then request they upgrade their website to handle 100% of their available travel deals, then 'call you back' once that is accomplished. In this era of automation I find it hard to believe they can't get 100% of their offerings on-line for their customers. That would save them money, not cost more. Our suggestion, research this before you go. Make them prove out the savings by booking your first trip using a temp login, come prepared.

• Fr
    Frostalicious Feb 16, 2012

My husband and I got a call tonight in Norfolk Virginia from Grand Getaways, they say they are from Williamsburg Virginia, not sure if this is all the same company but we have been offered 2 free air tickets to anywhere in the US and a $50 gas card to come to their location this Friday for a 90 minute schpeel. Are you all saying that even if we do not sign up for anything we more than likely will not really get the airline tickets or the gas money ? I am pretty sure after reading everything here that we will not be attending. So glad everyone tells their story. Thanks for saving us.

• 2c
    2cj Feb 09, 2012

i, as well was contacted by ccgg (coast to coast grand getaways) stating that it had taken over cheaptrips and i had an outstanding account valued at $3000. it is possible my spouse did purchase vacation ownership with cheaptrips however neither of us remember doing so. at any rate, after a long and enthusiastic sales pitch, offering a lifetime membership and boundless vacation opportunities, it came down to the request for a credit card and number being solicited over the phone. first, i never give a credit card number to anyone or organization that coldcalls me, no matter what they claim; secondly, if something sounds too good to be true, it usually is too good to be true. i told the rep that i would investigate the company first and was offered to be assisted on the search (by him) which i graciously declined and insisted i investigate the company first then callback if i felt the company was legitimate and reliable. and again declined to give my credit card number to him. i was told he could not wait (having 30, 000 other people to contact) and that it was now or never. i chose never and forfeited any outstanding value from cheaptrips. he hung up. i know from timeshare sales experience, the reps are aggressive and forceful. it is very necessary to protect yourself and not succumb to aggressive sales techniques which are frequently used by companies such as ccgg. buyer beware. for all of you who have purchased into the vacation ownership company and have buyers regret or have had bad experiences trying to book vacations, i wish you well in your attempts for refunds and/or retribution.

• Ke
    KENMOORE Dec 18, 2011

IF YOU ARE STILL WANTING TO DO A CLASS ACTION LET ME KNOW i HAVE ANOTHER PERSON DOING LEGAL WORK AND RESEARCH ON THIS COMPANY SO FAR WE DUG UP THEY HAVE BEEN SUED FOR MANY THING FROM NON PAYMENT OF PAYROLL TAX
    IF YOU KNOW OF ANY OTHER PEOPLE READ ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE PLEASE FORWARD EVERYTHING TO ME PLEASE USE A HEADER OF ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::BELOW

RCI CLASS ACTION LAW SUIT ...??????

THIS WAY IT WILL NOT GO INTO SPAM AND I LOOSE YOUR EMAILS I WANT TO REALLY MOVE ON THIS COMPANY AFTER THE HOLIDAYS I HAVE SPOKEN TO LAWYERS AND I NEED MORE PEOPLE SO IF ANYONE CAN EMAIL AT iF YOU ARE STILL WANTING TO DO A CLASS ACTION LET ME KNOW i HAVE ANOTHER PERSON DOING LEGAL WORK AND RESEARCH ON THIS COMPANY SO FAR WE DUG UP THEY HAVE BEEN SUED FOR MANY THING FROM NON PAYMENT OF PAYROLL TAX

RCI CLASS ACTION LAW SUIT ...??????

THIS WAY IT WILL NOT GO INTO SPAM AND I LOOSE YOUR EMAILS I WANT TO REALLY MOVE ON THIS COMPANY AFTER THE HOLIDAYS I HAVE SPOKEN TO LAWYERS AND I NEED MORE PEOPLE SO IF ANYONE CAN EMAIL ME WHAT YOU CAME UP WITH
    MY EMAIL [email protected]

KEN MOORE
    ST PETERSBURG FL 33713

• Le
    lemily Oct 28, 2011

I purchased the Silver Grand Getaways package for $4, 995. I ended up canceling for a few reasons. It made me a little wary that the price kept dropping. Even after I submitted my cancellation letter, I was contacted by a representative who offered to drop my price $1, 000 more to get me to stay. Also, with the millions of members the company claims - why was it so hard to find positive feedback? At the time, there were only three reviews on the official Coast to Coast Grand Getaways website. Three! I didn't like that I wasn't given access to the gograndgetaways website right away. It was unclear how to even gain access. So, here I've paid $5, 000 and don't have full access to what I've purchased. The cancellation period was only 7 days. I had yet to receive the membership book or access to the website to preview some of the deals. I was reading so many negative reviews online; my purchase decision wasn't sitting well. Having said all that, I do need to give credit where credit is due. I cannot say Grand Getaways is a scam. I can say it seems a little sketchy and by the time I would have had full access to what I had purchased my cancellation period would have expired. I have read a few reviews of customers having problems getting refunds. I had absolutely no issues! Within 7 days of when my cancellation letter arrived, the ENTIRE refund was back in my account.

Sarah W Oct 11, 2011

We definitely need to stand together agaist these liars. I think scott and theresa cianciolo are orgnizing a class lawsuit against Coast to Coast Grand getaways too. their complain board name is: tac4hymn

Disgusted would be customer Oct 07, 2011

The Coast to Coast company called and told us that they had taken over Cheap trips and that we had 3, 000 dollars equity with them and also some airline tickets with them (Coast to Coast) from the buy out of Cheap trips. They said that we needed to send them money in order to get what was already ours and needed a credit card number. When we questioned the rep about this, a legitimate concern, the rep hung up the phone. When I called back, the person that we spoke with said the rep probably hung up because he was passionate about his job. (Bullsh_t)...you call me for my business and you hang up on me...what kind of fraggle naggle bull is this...shut the front door. I would like for Grand getaways aka Coast to Coast to write a rebuttle explaing this crap...please...I await your response with great anticipation. Explain this away if you dare. You are definitely not a Proffesional organization...rebut away please.

• Ca
    cantisano Sep 19, 2011

It is a big fraud. They sell you a dream but you will never get what you pay for. They have an office in Santo Domingo just to sell. When you go to ask for a vacation they have an average price on hotels or they have not the so called "resorts condominio program" in the city you want to go. Be aware, dont lose your money.

• In
    Investigative Reporter 0174 Sep 13, 2011

After reading all of this, I am referring this matter to the Florida Department of Consumer Affairs through my Congressman's office. Additionally, i will fax the Federal Trade Commission and ask that an independent investigation be opened... I am sick and tired of these scammers taking advantage of the innocent.

• GrandGetaways Jul 31, 2011

We apologize for the experiences you describe. We would love the opportunity to speak with you. We do stand by our promises and pride ourselves on providing the best value to our members. Please call us so that we may work with you to resolve these issues to your satisfaction. Contact our Quality Assurance Team directly at [protected].

• To
    Tonya Wiley Jul 27, 2011

I am sending my information to my legal advisors to see if there is anything we can do about this scam. They make it seem like everything is so easy but I sent money in and didn't hear from anyone I had to call there and they keep telling me they are working on it. It should not take a month to book 2 airline tickets. This is ridiculous I think we should get money back because they are not following the guidlines in the award certificates. The coast to coast people blame the grand getaways people so you are stuck in a loop hole. I agree also on the credit card thing that was supposed to stay at 2% and wow it went up so I had to transfer my balance. I will follow up so you all can be informed about what prepaid legal can tell me on a way out.

• Ke
    KENMOORE Jul 20, 2011

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::TO EVERYONE OUT THERE::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

TO EVERYONE OUT THERE THAT BELIEVES THEY WERE TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF LIED TO SO ON :::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I WILL LIKE EVERYONE TO TAKE A FEW MINUTES AND SEND ME AN EMAIL IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO GET A :::::::::CLASS ACTION LAW SUIT STARTED :::::::::: PLEASE EMAIL ME NAME ADDRESS PHONE NUMBER AND A SHORT LETTER OF WHY YOU WANT TO CANCEL AND GET A FULL REFUND ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ONCE I GET ENOUGH I WILL GO TO THE LAWYERS OFFICE AND SUBMITT ALL THE PAPERS TO THEM :::::::

I LOVE THERE 7 NIGHT FREE VACTION TURNS OUT TO BE CLOSE TO $400 IN FEE'S ALONE:::::: THERE HOTEL DEALS ARE THE SAME OR HIGHER THAN THE INTERNET SEARCH ::::: PLANE TICKETS AND HUNDREDS MORE THAN INTERNET SEARCH

THERE $50 GAS REBATE I SENT THAT IN BACK IN MID MARCH 2011 CALLED UP 2 WEEKS AGO TO SEE WHAT WAS THE STATUS OF THAT THE CUSTOMER SERVICE REP PUT ME ON HOLD FOR LIKE 15 - 20 MIN'S TELLS ME THEY WILL BE IN THE MAIL IN A FEW DAYS YOU """WILL HAVE THEM ( I HAVE 2 ) WITH-IN A WEEK """ WELL I CALL YESTERDAY JULY 19, 2011 AFTER THE LONG WAIT AGAIN WAS TOLD """''THEY ARE STILL PROCESSING THEM """ WHEN I TOLD THE REP I WAS TOLD A FEW WEEKS BACK THEY WERE DONE PROCESSING AND WOULD BE IN THE MAIL IN A FEW DAYS THE REP'S RESONSE """"" THEY DID NOT TELL YOU THAT SIR """""" I ASKED HOW DO YOU KNOW WHAT I WAS TOLD WERE YOU ON THE PHONE WITH ME FOR THOSE 15 TO 20 MINUTES I JUST HAD ENOUGH AND HUNG UP ...

THINK IT IS TIME TO TAKE ACTION

[email protected]

Comments

• Du
    Durdyl Jun 27, 2011

Well, unfortunately I fell for this scam as well during a vacation in the Bahamas last week. I checked it out online as soon as I returned home (two days after joining the club) and saw your warnings. The "Price Match" certificate did contain the information about 24 hours and before 5:00 pm; I couldn't believe I missed that!!
    I've emailed and faxed every company I could find in the paperwork associated with this membership. I'm hoping I'm goint to get out of this intact, but I'm worried about the Bank of America (not mentioned in my paperwork -- all I see is: Merchant Stewart Vaction Ownership in connection with the deposit on a credit card they arranged.) I do not intend to pay a penny, because I contacted everyone within 2 business days. I can't believe I fell for this; it seemed like a great plan. I am most disappointed in the staff of the APEX International Marketing office (15c Elizabeth on Bay Marketplace, Bay Street, Nassau, The Bahamas); all the smiles and referring to prayer and God's blessings while they were aware they were scamming us. So sad, but lesson learned. I contacted APEX (Bahamas), Conrad Co. (Escondido, CA), Grand Getaways Vacation (Florida), Merchant Stewart Vacation Ownership, and Lloydshare Ltd. -- Glad to have avoided years of problems with this company. By the way the plan offered was MUCH MORE EXPENSIVE than anything you have mentioned here. The downpayment was @ 2, 100.00. :( So very disappointed!!!

DisgruntledMember Jun 08, 2011

What a nightmare! My husband and I were on our honeymoon when we got scammed in Kissimmee, FL. The salesman stated our credit card would always stay at 2%, it is now at 16.99% six months later. We told him we heard from a different timeshare presentation that they could offer us weekend getaways for $49 per night at 5-star hotels. When I called later to take advantage of this, the booking agent had never heard of anything like that. Our "free" complimentary trips we were given...when looking up the plane ticket prices, the daily fees, and the taxes and gratuities that were not covered, this "free" trip was going to cost us over $3000. As for our two weeks, we pay $199 for an entire week. However, plane tickets are not covered, transportation not covered, food and drinks not covered, and activities not covered. These two weeks cost just as much as an all-inclusive plan. We thought we wouldn't use our two weeks, though, because our salesperson told us he would sell our two weeks to people that really want them, and we would make the profits. The phone number our salesperson gave must always be on silent...he never answers and of course the voicemail is just a recording. How convienient. Our yearly membership fees are due in August, but they charged us for TWO years, and they charged us 3 months early. I have argued to have this taken off until August, but they are trying to convince me that they can add charges onto a credit card, but they are unable to take them off. I am waiting for upper management to call back. We will see if they will do at least one positive thing for us. NEVER buy into this scam, it is not worth it.

• Lo
    Lourde Hall Jun 02, 2011

Mr. Biondi... I did googled your name and didn't come up your pictures but some other Mark Biondi that is a musician... that is not you, right? You are not as famous as you thought...

• Lo
    Lourde Hall Jun 02, 2011

Mr. mark biondi, you should be ashamed of yourself by trying to trick people into buying your product, which after a lot of researching, it is not a good deal. I understand that in this economy everybody is out trying to make a buck, but you of all people, since you served int he miltary, should know better than trying to scam people. Seems like the majority of the people that attend you presentations feel that they have been scammed, and brought into the presentation under false pretenses. You and your partner, obviously were trying to sell us something, so why not mention it during the initial call that your marketing company makes to the victims. You should be held responsible for what the marketing company tells people, and saying that it is the marketing company MJJ's fault, should not relieve you from your responsibility. You promised all of the couples in the presentation that whatever we were promised, we would get at the end of the presentation... that was a lie, because unbeknownst to us, we didn't get what whas promised. We got come handouts, for us to fillout and mail with hopes that either we forget or give up in trying to get what we were promised. So you think you can get away with that? I think not... because Karma is a ###... and what goes around, comes around... I will post my opinion in every website that I can to let the people out there know what you and your company are all about.

• Bi
    Bill Gillam May 28, 2011

From Bill Gillam, 74 year old retired Army LT Colonel. 6 Masters Degrees, been to 98 countries/territories and all 50 states. Viet Nam and Cambodia, Jan - Dec 1970. 4 Bronze Stars, 3 Air Medals, 465+ combat and combat support helicopter missions to fire bases and 3 combat air assults. Door Gunner for 5 hrs one day. On 4 occasions saved a total of 19 lives. I am not stupid, inexperienced or a coward. I have been on this for 3 years. Suing CCGG in Small Claims Ct in Sarasota. In a mediation I was offered 5 free years and another week. What was my answer? I don't affiliate with liars, robbers and fraud.
    I am going to establish a non-profit organization and go after these companies that conduct fraud and rob us of millions.

I was also lied to and ripped off by Coast to Coast Grand Getaways -CCGG- in Aug. 2007, Chesterfield, MO. Cost me $5, 900.
    Not one thing presented and promised was true. Right out of CCGG literature and brochures. Eddie Lopez of ghost company Premier Getaways was the presenter. Premier Getaways was suppposely in Orlando, FL. per Tommy Middaugh, Quality Assurance manager of CCGG. No longer there. Tommy Middaugh stated he had worked with Eddie Lopez previously and within a few months of the presentation he was working with CCGG at the same location. He is no where to be found. He and Tommy have all the answers. Kelsey Vandeventer of Grand Incentives, 7560 Commerce Court, Sartaota, got the license for Premier Getaways to make the presentation . GRAND INCENTIVES is on the building in very big letters and owner or CEO is Grace Martinez, wife of Jose Martinez who is the CEO of CCGG and is in the same building. My credit card payment went to Chicago Title Grand Getaways in Escondido, CA. and after a couple of days the money went to Preimer Getaways. Paid their expenses. The person responsible for Chicago Title comany and transfer was actuallyBrenda Cooley, Grand Incentives, who also works for Grace Martinez and is also at the same address in Sarasota. That info. was provided by the BBB of San Diego. On 13 May I was in San Diego and went to the address and Chicago Title was on the building. The receptionist said she never heard of Brenda Cooley. The 2 free cruisses were $836.00. Took 14 months to get and low season only. All I could select was the departure port. Ship was ok but the stops terrible. Worst stops I ever made. It was booked by Joan Sweiderk of Grand Incentives, again same building and worked for Grace Martinez. Week resort was to be Sunset Lagoon in Cancun, MX. a $2, 250.00 a week resort. Stated 2 times in literature and presentation. When confirming, Lew, the CCGG cordinator, also same bldg and works or Jose Martinez, said it was the Aquamarina and our building was a 10-15 minute walk from the beach and to be on the beach was an additional $160.00. Wife - 2 hip replacements, me one, triple heart bypass, and cured prostate cancer. Paid the $160.00. Get to Cancun and ask - where is the other building. Told - there is no other building. Another couple from St Louis were also told the same and paid the $160.00. This should be enough for Jail, fine & reprimand.
    This was the worst hotel room I had ever seen and had to pay $100.00 to get a better room but also bad. Motel 6 was better.
    Submited complaint to Credit Card Company and got $160.00 back. I was told by the Division of Consumer Services in the Dept of Agriculture that the legal address for Premier Getaways was 333 108th Ave.NE, Belleview, WA 98004. Letter dated
    2 Dec., 2010. No reply yet. They will get all of this ifno from me in a few days. Google says the address is Expedia. I will be writing the Mayor, Chief of Police and Attny Gen. to see who is at this address and were Premier Getaways really is. Grand Getaways Vacations Club has an address in Englewood, CO. Posting says its an RV park and is really at Kings Creek Plantation, 191 Cottage Cove Lane, Williamsburg, VA. Can anyone confirm this. I will be trying to confirm who Premier Getaways and Grand Getaways Vacations Club are and where they are actually are located. More phone calls and letters to state BBB offices, Attny Generals office and local police. Other than the presentation by Premier Getaways and use of the name Grand Getaways Vacation Club they have nothing to do with the program. Everything I have been involved with was at the 7560 Commerce Court address and CCGG and Grand Incentives in Sarasota, FL. I have been there twice. Jose was not available. Tommy Middaugh emailed me that he had no idea who made the presentation to me or what they said or who any distributors were or said and that CCGG never got into presentations. It was all done by approved distributors. If they are approved distributors why does henot know exacly who all of them are are what their presentations include. I have printed a complain from Colorads Springs, CO where he was in a presentation with Steve & Vickey Haberman. The man went back to the location and they were no longer at the address and the phone # was not operational. I have written Mike Schneider the CEO of Affinity Group, Inc, the corporate Hq and am waiting a reply.
    I have spent thousands of hours and thousands of dollars on this and will be getting results before too much longer. Been to Florida and am prepared to again.
    Contact me with complaints of information at [email protected]
    Thank you. Do not give up, there will be justice in the end.

Tara G Mar 14, 2011

My father was taken advantage of with this horrible scam! Honestly, if anyone is willing to start some sort of law suit against Grand Getaway Vacations...please, please let us know. I get very irate when companies take advantage of the elderly. I documented every single attempt at communication with them and am willing to stand up for my father's rights, not only as a senior citizen, but also as a consumer that was robbed for thousands of dollars.

tac4hymn Mar 12, 2011

how do we get involved with a lawsuit...thanks, scott and theresa cianciolo

tac4hymn Mar 12, 2011

Is there a plan in place to get an attorney and follow through on a lawsuit, my husband and I would be glad to organize one...Scott and Theresa C